WHO WINS?

• Total voters

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Im not against an open convention, in theory, but I think it would just be for perception sake. Realistically I don’t think you’re going to get anyone worth a damn and you’re going to end up with Kamala anyway. It would just be for show.

Politically, why would anyone who thought they had good ideas want to run a 3 month campaign against a former president (Trump). And go through a current VP who has donor and current president backing.

Even ppl with name recognition are sitting this out (Newsom, Gretchen, etc) so why would an unknown sign up?

Pelosi is rumored to be open to the idea because of perception, not because she thinks there’s some random person that can save the day.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
That guy said "anyone but Joe" and now he's complaining about Kamala. Enjoy another 4 years of Trump.
KrKYFL2.png

Coronation is an accurate term, not a disparagement. It should be a Kamala coronation, she is the best positioned, most credible and most practical choice. No meaningful option is going to choose to participate in an open primary and it would just be messy. Looks like she's already been consolidating support behind the scenes, which is a good sign. The vast majority of conventions are coronations, it makes for a cleaner, more unified spectacle.

Daps
I cannot think of anyone who can beat Trump this late in the game. If Trump loses this after Biden dropping out looking weak and Trump damn near shot holding his fist up like a albino Malcolm X it will be a fumble for the ages.
Day one if Trump wins he tries to pardon all January 6th criminals.... Any guesses on day 2?