WHO WINS?

• Total voters

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Tell me who would run against her?

Because the names you’re probably gonna mentioned have already said they don’t have interest.

They are most likely waiting for a clean slate in 2028.

Plus there’s the money and delegates issue. Delegates have already said that Harris is next up.

Harris name is on the campaign funds along with Biden.

The money can be transferred into a super pac, the money isn’t an issue and neither are the delegates the good conscience clause could be enacted here. The top of the ticket matters, if they aren’t there and Kamala was running on her name she doesn’t win those primaries and they know it

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
The money can be transferred into a super pac, the money isn’t an issue and neither are the delegates the good conscience clause could be enacted here. The top of the ticket matters, if they aren’t there and Kamala was running on her name she doesn’t win those primaries and they know it
Ok so whose running against her cuz the names yall want have no interest rn.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Tell me who would run against her?

Because the names you’re probably gonna mention have already said they don’t have interest.

They are most likely waiting for a clean slate in 2028.

Plus there’s the money and delegates issue. Delegates have already said that Harris is next up.

Harris name is on the campaign funds along with Biden.
I'll start off by sayin you're 100% right.. but wrt the bold.. do these motherfukkers not realize that if the right wins this election, there wont be an election in 2028? :gucci:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Kamala only has one move.

Pick M. Obama or pick Shapiro. That's it.

Now, we will see @King Kreole laugh at and post every tweet from alt-right twitter getting at her.

IU saw that bozo post Andy this morning. Then, you have @Loose quote him and agree with a right-wing idiot.

@FAH1223 it's going to be time for you to clean this thread. If those posters that were saying Biden must go, now hop on the anti-Kamala train, it's time to stop banning them from the thread too. Maybe you're on the same wave too
:what: are you drunk? I've been the biggest Kamala booster in here. It's the Bitter Biden Boyz you need to worry about.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Ok so who’s running against her cuz the names yall want have no interest rn.

Open convention may bring someone to the forefront that may have better ideas. Someone may change their mind and decide ok let’s do this. This just happened crowning Kamala now is a mistake