WHO WINS?

• Total voters

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Magas are gonna use that video of Kamala getting destroyed in the debate against the female Dem nominee about her prosecutor background, and we are cooked :francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
biden really dropped out right before the 11th hour when he had multiple occasions to do so earlier, this nikka really is an old man :russ:

You told us that 4 months would be enough for people to "get to know" someone else. Now you're blaming Biden and copping pleas saying "there's not enough time.." :mjlol:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Proof money runs our politicians.

Now whoever the nominee is, is already compromised before we even start :smh:
More compromised than we beat Medicare? That’s the calculation that was made here

It was clear to me when he ran in 2020 he wasn’t going to hold up. My paternal grandmother died from dementia and I saw her rapid decline and I’m seeing it again with my maternal grandmother and Biden. It feels like a responsible party could have avoided this. But to your point money certainly plays a role and probably played a role in propping up a candidate that wasn’t going to make it. Pulling a Feinstein is one thing(gross and irresponsible) but pulling a Feinstein with the highest position in the country is a big time misstep, even more so in hindsight.

Another misstep was publicly applying pressure , bad for optics. I’ll have to reanalyze and see if it was actually the case. But maybe it was the only way to get Biden to step aside.

But Biden endorsing Kamala can be a unifying moment, and Trump is still an extremely unlikeable candidate. And Vance is also very compromised. Biden needs to do whoever is running a favor and get a ceasefire agreement in the next couple months to the end of the year at least. Abortion will be key here as well to swing that white woman vote. Also time to swing the age and fitness narrative back at Trump.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It willl be amusing if the right attacks her for being soft on prosecution and the left attacks her for being a strict prosecutor even though they haven't mentioned criminal justice reform in years
Imagine arguing being strict on criminals is bad

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
You told us that 4 months would be enough for people to "get to know" someone else. Now you're blaming Biden and copping pleas saying "there's not enough time.." :mjlol:
i said he should just stay in at this point but he needed to get in the field and be seen doing interviews from zoom while at home. this has been my stance, I wanted him out a while ago but it's too late now.