NULL
GSU_ZVNXMAEtnwq

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Damn killed em on Foreign policy yesterday to the point the media has to focus on two gaffs instead of substance. Meanwhile we all know Donald couldn't even point out the Countries Biden was talking about on a map. Now on the Campaign trail today in a battleground State. Even hit Trump on his gaffs and idiotic statements, lol @ Shark Week. Are the Media and these Dems going to spend a 16th Day on their "Drop Out Fantasy Football" bonanza or do what Biden is doing and get back to fighting Donald Trump? I mean y'all asked him to drop out for 2 straight weeks. This is beyond overkill and counterproductive.

At this point it's clear he's still campaigning. Unlike Hillary did, Biden would never leave the Rust Belt/Blue Wall Hanging. Like tonight, he will be campaigning in MI/WI/PA like crazy between now and Nov. Biden has way more paths than Trump. Trump is actually on the Defensive on the Electoral College. He has to win back Arizona and Georgia because Biden won those. Meanwhile Biden really just has to hold serve in the Rust Belt/Blue Wall and there is no path for Donny. Lastly Shout out to Big Gretch, she even used my analogy on CNN,

Whitmer: "I understand that some are playing fantasy football and want to just pick a couple of random leaders that they like across the country and design a ticket that's just not how this works"

Biden: "It's time to stop treating politics like entertainment or reality TV"
Whitmer made me even more of a fan.. You know she heavy into fantasy football :wow:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
This was a critical week for Biden as it does two things.
  1. He made the Media look like fools, as the Democrats who will vote against Donald will vote for the Democrat for the most part, but by the Media planting all these false stories and Biden showing energy and resolve... it really destroys their narrative this election season.
  2. I fully believe Donald had a medical episode after the Debate, and was trying to rest as evidence by the video Trump put out...

It is my belief, and my belief only that so many logistics are stacking up against Trump now.
  • Trump having to dispel Project 2025
  • Trump having to push away the GOP for their Nat. Abortion Ban.
  • Trump having no money for his Campaign to pay for Indoor Events and needing to holding them outside in the Summer Heat
  • Trump's Age and Poor Diet catching up with him as he might have suffered a Medical Episode, and should be resting but now with Biden on the comeback Trump will need to show strength and cannot hide at Mar-A-Lago.