WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Comeback Joe clapped back at the doubters tonight :wow: including myself

-wiping medical debt is a PERFECT response to trump's bullshyt promise to stop taxing tips. everyone hates medical debt, especially older voters. i wouldnt be mad at that being his central campaign goal

-this pretty much confirmed what i felt watching the debate; he fukkin overprepared :snoop: he doesnt need to try to remember a bunch of specific things when he's debating a substance-free idiot like donald trump. he needs to not 'prepare' for the next debate at all. just shyt on trump, and throw around some simple policy proposals

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
We may have to start having some uncomfortable conversations about top 5 presidents of all time if Joe can pull off the biggest comeback seen in the past century.
The numbers are different when factoring in third party candidates though

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The numbers are different when factoring in third party candidates though
@PoorAndDangerous are you suggesting, if Joseph Robinette, the most progressive president any of us have ever had the honor of living under, pulls off the greatest political comeback of all time, he is NOT one of the greatest American presidents of all time?? :jbhmm:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
@PoorAndDangerous are you suggesting, if Joseph Robinette, the most progressive president any of us have ever had the honor of living under, pulls off the greatest political comeback of all time, he is NOT one of the greatest American presidents of all time?? :jbhmm:
Well--Considering he would've saved American democracy TWICE, I think he'd have to be top 15 at the VERY least

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Comeback Joe clapped back at the doubters tonight :wow: including myself

-wiping medical debt is a PERFECT response to trump's bullshyt promise to stop taxing tips. everyone hates medical debt, especially older voters. i wouldnt be mad at that being his central campaign goal

-this pretty much confirmed what i felt watching the debate; he fukkin overprepared :snoop: he doesnt need to try to remember a bunch of specific things when he's debating a substance-free idiot like donald trump. he needs to not 'prepare' for the next debate at all. just shyt on trump, and throw around some simple policy proposals
:umad:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Damn killed em on Foreign policy yesterday to the point the media has to focus on two gaffs instead of substance. Meanwhile we all know Donald couldn't even point out the Countries Biden was talking about on a map. Now on the Campaign trail today in a battleground State. Even hit Trump on his gaffs and idiotic statements, lol @ Shark Week. Are the Media and these Dems going to spend a 16th Day on their "Drop Out Fantasy Football" bonanza or do what Biden is doing and get back to fighting Donald Trump? I mean y'all asked him to drop out for 2 straight weeks. This is beyond overkill and counterproductive.

At this point it's clear he's still campaigning. Unlike Hillary did, Biden would never leave the Rust Belt/Blue Wall Hanging. Like tonight, he will be campaigning in MI/WI/PA like crazy between now and Nov. Biden has way more paths than Trump. Trump is actually on the Defensive on the Electoral College. He has to win back Arizona and Georgia because Biden won those. Meanwhile Biden really just has to hold serve in the Rust Belt/Blue Wall and there is no path for Donny. Lastly Shout out to Big Gretch, she even used my analogy on CNN,

Whitmer: "I understand that some are playing fantasy football and want to just pick a couple of random leaders that they like across the country and design a ticket that's just not how this works"

Biden: "It's time to stop treating politics like entertainment or reality TV"

Last edited: