WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
so why didn't they vote for her in the 2020 primary? where was this massive level of "i would stay home if it's not kamala" support then? :jbhmm:
Damn you got me. They won’t be upset at all at normal day American life of a less qualified white man passing up the more qualified black woman for a promotion happening at the highest level imaginable in front of the world :ohhh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn you got me. They won’t be upset at all at normal day American life of a less qualified white man passing up the more qualified black woman for a promotion happening at the highest level imaginable in front of the world :ohhh:
if they had thought kamala could win a general election, why didnt they vote for her in 2020 when they had the chance to make her the nominee?

waiting for your answer :yeshrug:

or you can answer this; assuming the miracle biden wins and lives, will kamala harris win the 28 Democrat primary?

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
three of the most active posters recently are on Record saying they're voting 3rd party and their life won't be affected by a second Trump election.

Now they're talking about the end of democracy if Biden loses. :russ:
Those fukking b*stards.:pacspit:

Throw your vote away

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
even if you disagree, you can't just act like wanting to run newsom/whitmer instead of the current senile, low-approval ticket is some ridiculous position that has zero justification :mjlol:
In mid July 2024 with an incumbent president that’s saying he won’t step down, that shyt is ridiculous.

They should have been the candidates a long time ago. They are not. And it’s highly likely they won’t be. Speculation about them is past overdue at this point, and just weakens the prospects of Biden beating trump in 2024.

You are playing for the wrong team right now :francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In mid July 2024 with an incumbent president that’s saying he won’t step down, that shyt is ridiculous.

They should have been the candidates a long time ago. They are not. And it’s highly likely they won’t be. Speculation about them is past overdue at this point, and just weakens the prospects of Biden beating trump in 2024.

You are playing for the wrong team right now :francis:
i'll be playing for this team until biden is officially nominated. at which point i'll pretend he's fit for the job, and proudly vote for him :yeshrug: