WHO WINS?

• Total voters

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
:lupe:

NGL I’m still Team #YeaJoe but I don’t see Kamala winning swing states and suburban white voters even if she matches up favorably in hypothetical polls vs Trump

Realistically it’s Joe or bust, there’s no way to force them both off the ticket and it frankly doesn’t matter if he dies during his term. Forcing Joe off the ticket is unbelievably toxic and the idea of forcing both off… they beat Trump and won their primary ffs

:mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you think “the pussies” can overthrow old stubborn joe and win a national election in the next 100 days.

Crazy :wow:
yes, i think that

-half of biden voters would vote for anyone but trump
-the other half just want a moderate/reasonable/younger alternative to trump

and that's 55% of the country. 70% of the country does NOT want a trump/biden rematch

so im not sure who this voter is that we "lose" by replacing biden with a roy cooper/andy beshear type :yeshrug: even if biden wins in november, i'll go to my grave certain that his replacement would have won, too

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
Female reproductive rights has been the main issue and republicans have been taking L’s at the ballot box… you don’t have an iota wtf you are talking about

He never wanted Biden to win. A lot of these clowns are just in here playing games. I’m talking before the debate even.

:mjlol:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
And why the fukk do yall spend so much time talking to cac mamba? All I see is his ignore messages being quoted like 8 times In a row. 20 years yall known this guy is a racist and yall continue to argue back and forth with him. You've also got 20 years of evidence that he's fukking stupid.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
yes, i think that

-the other half just want a moderate/reasonable, younger/alternative to trump

and that's 55% of the country. 70% of the country does NOT want a trump/biden rematch

so im not sure who this voter is that we "lose" by replacing biden with a roy cooper/andy beshear type :yeshrug: even if biden wins in november, i'll go to my grave certain that his replacement would have won, too

So you think Kamala is going to sit back and be VP to some random

:heh:

Peak delusion

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
yes, i think that

-the other half just want a moderate/reasonable, younger/alternative to trump

Tell us you are a white man who hasn’t interacted meaningfully with a black woman in his life without telling us

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
And why the fukk do yall spend so much time talking to cac mamba? All I see is his ignore messages being quoted like 8 times In a row. 20 years yall known this guy is a racist and yall continue to argue back and forth with him. You've also got 20 years of evidence that he's fukking stupid.

Instead of putting him on ignore report him.

Half the clowns in this thread are previously banned alt right accounts

:yeshrug:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Instead of putting him on ignore report him.

Half the clowns in this thread are previously banned alt right accounts

:yeshrug:

Him and napoleon are the only two people I have ever used the ignore button on. But when yall quote him I just see "
the cac mamba said:
You are ignoring content by this member."

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
they'd vote biden in november, but not andy beshear? :dahell: why? they want trump to win the election? :mjlol:
Probably because seeing their qualified counterpart get passed up for the highest promotion in the land to your Caucasian brother in arms for the umpteenth time in americas history would start to get upsetting :jbhmm:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably because seeing their qualified counterpart get passed up for the highest promotion in the land to your Caucasian brother in arms for the umpteenth time in americas history would start to get upsetting :jbhmm:
so why didn't they vote for her in the 2020 primary? where was this massive level of "i would stay home if it's not kamala" support then? :jbhmm:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
yes, i think that

-the other half just want a moderate/reasonable/younger alternative to trump

Money and Name recognition are two of most important aspects of any election campaign. You lose both of them by replacing Joe right now.

I live in the real world. Ima go to my grave knowing that Joe Biden won in 2024 :ehh: