WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is rich coming from a cac who proudly championed Trump for years(likely still does) and spends all of his time attacking democrats

please spare us your ramblings and go back to whatever white supremacist forum you generally frequent with your "political, moral, and rational principles"

:mjlol:
He’s posting this at 6am Slovak time. :whew:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
those people are idiots, with zero moral high ground :yeshrug:

if you call yourself a liberal or progressive, and can't make the calculation to vote against trump in november, you're a fukkin fool
That’s your opinion, what does it have to do with the issue at hand of centrist morons assuming everyone else also has a disturbingly parasocial relationship with politicians? Your post was a non sequitur. If anything, the moral abstainers are exhibiting the exact opposite by following their moral and political convictions over the cult of political personalities that Centrists/Liberals are enthralled to.
Watching a crass white American who is in tune with how the normal Americans think arguing with a white foreign paid poster is why I love this site.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It’s really sad seeing educated people lean into easily verifiable bad data:

voter enthusiasm isn’t a predictor of voter behavior in 2024.

Nominating an underwhelming black woman isn’t how you defeat a movement built on Obama backlash.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Watching a crass white American who is in tune with how the normal Americans think arguing with a white foreign paid poster is why I love this site.

Watching a genocide denying worm straining to excrete a single original thought while revving against the speed limiter of his jalopy brain is why I love this site :ohlawd:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

You might be more delusional than @ORDER_66 . But at least he’s American
The way xenophobia spews so easily from your bytch ass mouth and is your first line of attack, you sure you’re not crypto-MAGA? Scratch this guy and America First comes crawling right out :scust:

Ol “love it or leave it, get out of ma c*ntry” ass nikka :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now the prophet Bernard and the squadettes have all given their vigorous endorsement of Joseph Robinette. What are they all missing that our political Allstars in HL so easily can see :mindblown:

I don’t take my orders from Bern or the squad. :dahell:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you act like this is something new?

we've been questioning the validity of polls for what 2 cycles? 3?

Remember when fake news wasn't twisted by the right into something meaningless? I do

The nyt ran a speculative article today implying Biden has Parkinson's for fukks sake

The media is the enemy of the people -MAGA(Blue and Red).

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The way xenophobia spews so easily from your bytch ass mouth and is your first line of attack, you sure you’re not crypto-MAGA? Scratch this guy and America First comes crawling right out :scust:

Ol “love it or leave it, get out of ma c*ntry” ass nikka :mjlol:

The "nikka" loves America and touts that racist line "if you don't like it, leave", yet threw a tantrum on here over criticism of Israel :laff: