WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Campaigning from the basement ain't gonna work without the pandemic excuse. Trumps gonna be out there in a different state every day ranting and raving. If he can't be out there countering Trump's message what's the point then? The news stories every day will be where is Biden hiding.
Yeah well it's looking like the people who want to do something about this have lost to the pro-Biden forces. It is what it is. Gotta try ride this corpse to the finish line.

King Kreole

Daps
I think Biden should continue to tour the country and do campaign events. The North Carolina, Wisconsin rallies and Philly Church events went well. He's also good at old school retail politics that seems to be a lost art in the current era. They should just let Joe be Joe. The guy that could talk with people over breakfast for hours at a Sunday morning diner.
Man we all know he can't do this shyt no more :mjlol:

They better go back to wrapping this mf in bubble wrap and keep him on ice so he can show up once every 2 weeks and wave at the crowd while a surrogate does the campaigning for him.

I do worry about him doing the press conference. The media is going to go ham on him and he's likely going to stumble multiple times in his attempt to combat them. And when he doesn't answer the question the way they want, the media is going to pounce on him even harder in real time on national TV. Then 24/7 news media will cover the "after show" of the press conference shytting on Biden. I don't see how it ends well for him.
There is absolutely no way he should be allowed to do a press conference from now on. It would be political malpractice to put him in front of live journalists.

Biden hosting the NATO summit is a good look for him politically. If the ceasefire can happen this week, Biden announcing that to the country would also be good politically. Biden thrives best in moments where he appears Presidential and like an elder statesman.
Agreed.

King Kreole

Daps

Dems getting stuff done as usual and all you cowards do is bytch and moan

:mjlol:

Dammit, I was just about to receive another $6.8B in federal funds for the Gateway Tunnel, but Chuck beat me to it! Maybe if I wasn't too busy bytching and moaning about Biden I would have been the one to confirm Judge Nancy Maldonado to the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals! These Dems are just too good! :noah:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So now the prophet Bernard and the squadettes have all given their vigorous endorsement of Joseph Robinette. What are they all missing that our political Allstars in HL so easily can see :mindblown:
These people weren't pro Biden or aoc.

They are just anti establishment.

And that succinctly explains why they never turned out to vote