WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it's almost like Biden has to either;

A. shut all the haters up, with another debate and a publicized press conference where he just takes random questions (which it sounds like might be happening thursday)
B. go run from the basement again, until october

this no man's land that he's in right now, is kinda unproductive :patrice:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
The thing that I've continued to note that is not being said or said enough is

• Biden is running against the worst president in history
  • Who this mythical Democrat is that we dump Biden at the alter for and delivers victory in November?

No one to my knowledge has come in here caping for Biden, we just understand the stark reality of what we face. A presidency is much larger than one person. Judges, laws, advancements in science, etc is what is at stake. I refuse to sit by at not use my vote to vote against Republicans every chance I get.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
  • Who this mythical Democrat is that we dump Biden at the alter for and delivers victory in November?
Do you see the absolutely insane problem the juxtaposition between these two points presents?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The thing that I've continued to note that is not being said or said enough is

No one to my knowledge has come in here caping for Biden, we just understand the stark reality of what we face. A presidency is much larger than one person. Judges, laws, advancements in science, etc is what is at stake. I refuse to sit by at not use my vote to vote against Republicans every chance I get.
Nah, there is a lot of caping for Biden to the point where a lot of us for shytted on for months for having concerns. That has now shifted to oh well it’s too late. But I’m off all that. You guys keep directing this at posters instead of at the party itself. Why are Democrats so tentative in their support outside of people who do not have any fear of losing their elections? They’re calculating that any random generic Democrat can do better than Biden - not necessarily win - but not cause the rest of them to lose. That is the actual conversation Dems are having - is there a way to make Biden not be a drag on everyone. They’re not even viewing it in terms of Trump.