WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I don’t know why the left doesn’t try to go on some of these platforms so not every young male is influenced just by right wing sh1t
Dems aren’t the left

The left has no money, organization nor a movement.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
he should take Trump up on his debate/townhall offer :yeshrug:

hold it next week, if biden holds his own, stay in the race, with the full support of the party. if he bombs again, then stand the fukk aside

if the biden supporters want to shut up the doubters, why aren't they demanding that biden prove his worth? is it because they know he'll fail? :mjlol:
I agree he should debate Trump again asap

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Against an opponent who tremendously bundled Covid and on the prospect of project 2025 :unimpressed:

I can't even get these guys on record about the Republican SCOTUS unleashing environmental racism with their recent rulings and the deaths that it will cause in black and minority communities.

Literally a pillar of dem and "leftist" activism. Nothing.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I can't even get these guys on record about the Republican SCOTUS unleashing environmental racism with their recent rulings and the deaths that it will cause in black and minority communities.

Literally a pillar of dem and "leftist" activism. Nothing.
I can’t remember the last time one of them has had a criticism of the republicans. It’s a little suspicious at this point :jbhmm: