WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
letting donald trump become president for another 4 years is an interesting core belief. especially given your takes on progressive issues prior to october :ehh:

but hey, at least we'll get a wall out of it
Maybe he doesn't care about that. Maybe his core beliefs are just being antiestablisment. :mjgrin:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Embrace fasicm with open arms because the most progressive president of your life time wasn’t progressive enough, brehs
I can support neither and still be fine. And Biden isn't the most progressive president of our lifetime :laff: :dead: :dead::mjlol:. He's just a moderate while the Dems have moved farther right. I guess he'd be progressive by that standard.

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I can support neither and still be fine. And Biden isn't the most progressive president of our lifetime :laff: :dead: :dead::mjlol:. He's just a moderate while the Dems have moved farther right. I guess he'd be progressive by that standard.
You’re right. White male liberals will be fine either way

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Who has been the most progressive president you have had the privilege of living under?? :ohhh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Dems have moved farther right
doc-rivers-staring-blankly.gif

images

FyhF203WwAISgr3

Last edited: