• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Did you watch it

And now here's CNN saying Jewish voters are not being heard by the Biden campaign.

Is Biden even running a campaign? @No1

So is he a warlord or is he abandoning Jewish people like mr Trump said :mindblown:

Can some media outlet just tell me what to think this is all too confusing :damn:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Embrace fasicm with open arms because the most progressive president of your life time wasn’t progressive enough, brehs
Democrats fall in love
Republicans fall in line.

Everyone in Kentucky that has ever called Mitch McConnell a RINO also voted for him that year and other years. Call it what you want, holding their nose to vote for him or whatever but they show up to do it. Both parties have their purity tests but only one really tries to take that shyt to the grave.

Trump has shytted on the following.

Nikki Haley and her husband
Ted Cruz and his wife
Mitch McConnell and his wife
Ron DeSantis and his disloyal
Marco Rubio and calling him Little Marco

All will be voting for him

Republicans have always played the long game better. That's one of the problems that Democrats have. They want it instantaneously. Progress is incremental and happens over generations. Roe vs Wade stood for 50 years. The religious right worked for 50 years to overturn that so when I hear these goofballs talking about reparations as if that is a real thing, that's when I know that they aren't serious. Our kids' kids will never see that if we keep going at the rate we are going. There needs to be a sustained effort to itch towards the left, you won't go 0-60mph in 4 years. That is an unfathomable speed to move at.

Change happens glacially slow.

5khbasivueunwmhi-t8j8a.png

It took at least 30 years for weed be seen by most of the country as unharmful. Do you think that people are going to be in an even bigger rush to give our black asses some money or property? When Republicans are cancelling DEI initiatives across the nation, when cancelling affirmative action tenets?

We need to strap in for the long haul for our kids and their kids and try to course correct now.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is he a warlord or is he abandoning Jewish people like mr Trump said :mindblown:

Can some media outlet just tell me what to think this is all too confusing :damn:

He’s an Anti semitic Zionist :wow:

The problem Biden has is when you try to pander to both groups you lose both groups

He’s not even wrong in his thinking but in todays day and age there is no room for a grey area

People want to hear that one side is right and one side is evil there is no room for logic

Saying both sides are copable to some degree is not gonna fly

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He lost. It’s over. @Big Boss

AIPAC and DMFI will win. $15M to unseat him.
Doesn’t seem that simple. They’ve been throwing money at a lot of other candidates in less liberal areas who fended off their challenger.

I think we should wait for a proper post mortem and not narrative set.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
He’s not even wrong in his thinking but in todays day and age there is no room for a grey area

People want to hear that one side is right and one side is evil there is no room for logic
Yeah there are very fine people on both sides.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah there are very fine people on both sides.
I’d imagine there are a lot of very good Israelis and Palestinians. I can only assume this based on the number of tweets you all have posted showing Israelis for Gaza and Jews for Gaza.

But for some reason they both decided to elect far right extremists to govern over them.

Hey, maybe we should do the same comrade.

Hey, but you want them to fight for the last man. Just let it play out Sven.

Last edited: