WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is what I keep coming back to breh. I'm logical to a fault. Helps that I'm an accountant so I believe in numbers. So many polls, done so many ways, are all reporting a close election. The sheer fact that it is close pisses me off but it is what it is. I know what the trend has been with these other Republicans but this Republican is different. This is Donald Trump. I have three people on my street that have raised the Trump 2024 flags. On the way to work, I see them prominently and I live in the Democratic part of Indiana in the Northwest part of the state. I read and saw this yesterday.

UAW members in Michigan don’t think the union’s endorsement of Biden will sway their pro-Trump peers​

I would love to believe that Biden is going to come through in the end but I can't, it just seems like rabid Trump people are foaming at the mouth :dame: to vote for that idiot. There is a visceral love for that man that I would say is the most magnetic any politician in our lives have had. Obama got and still gets a lot of love. He never had a cult. He's never had people debase themselves for him. I have no idea why any of this shyt happens but I'm not going to dismiss Trump until I see Biden has 270 electoral votes on election day. It just seems foolish to dismiss him so easily.
You ever speak to your racist cac neighbors about the topic? :pachaha:

I was at a 70th birthday and there were a few loud tempers. But then a lot of folks pulled me to the side and said "hey, we ain't on that wave. We're democrats, those folks just aren't worth engaging."

:mjlol:

Cacs got just as much beef as we do

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

:mjcry: god, this is awful

bill maher was right; biden needs to stay the fukk out of the public eye, as much as he can :yeshrug: he has nothing to gain, and more to lose

give us a speech like twice a month, and load him up on pre-workout, and that's it. i don't even think biden should campaign, he should just let obama and bill clinton do it :mjlol:

Post propaganda by Sean Hannity crehs

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i cant wait for this. jake tapper hates trump more than anyone in the media, hes gonna nail him to the fukkin cross :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's still a terrible look for the US. Unfortunately he's the best option compared to an orange convicted felon
Yall want this

trump-entrance.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone in that video was going every which way.
sorry, but i cant let my hatred of MAGA act as some rebuttal to the fact that voting to make biden president until january of 2029 is utterly embarrassing :yeshrug:

theres 30 or 40 more of these videos coming in the next 5 months. if you plan on defending them, at least pace yourself :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
sorry, but i cant let my hatred of MAGA act as some rebuttal to the fact that voting to make biden president until january of 2029 is utterly embarrassing :yeshrug:

theres 30 or 40 more of these videos coming in the next 5 months. if you plan on defending them, at least pace yourself :mjlol:
Did you know that Cornell west, Jill stein and RFK are all over 70.

Americans don't care about age.

Bernie is 82 and running for another 6 year term

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you know that Cornell west, Jill stein and RFK are all over 70.

Americans don't care about age.

Bernie is 82 and running for another 6 year term
bernie is a selfish, egomaniacal dikkhead for doing that. as are most politicians running into their late 80s

biden gets a pass because we didnt have a great, obvious alternative. if we did, i'd actually be angry with him

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

Imo should Biden win he should step down citing health and Kamala take over within 6 months