WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Must was running a con for years and despite his fame, his con flew under the radar. Then he decided to show his pasty white ass. :dame:

Now everything he does will be magnified including his blunders like last nights We Robot con event.

Man’s should have stayed in food and beverage.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think extremely popular is a stretch. I can count on one hand how many people I know own teslas.

People see him for what he is, an eccentric billionaire. He has impact swaying public opinion similar to a Bill Gates or Mark Cuban which is to say a little but not much. If somebody likes Musk enough to subscribe to his world view they're probably already a Trump voter

I am in San Diego, so that colors my thinking. Teslas are everywhere here. Everyone has one, many people want one. For some it's like an aspirational thing, they like looking up to eccentric billionaires, more than 'establishment' politicians. but, these are probably right of center voters? or center voters. but that's what Harris needs.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
that he's unpopular among Democrats...sure. but that's not my thinking.

Musk is popular among people who may have not voted but they will to back Musk wishes. that's my theory.
Did you read the quote that I posted? :dahell:

"Overall public support for Musk is negative, with 34% holding positive views and 45% negative views, according to the poll."

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Did you read the quote that I posted? :dahell:

"Overall public support for Musk is negative, with 34% holding positive views and 45% negative views, according to the poll."

Kinda think you are being somewhat pedantic here. That 34% could be exactly what makes a difference in a place like Glendale Arizona. or a suburb in Atlanta. A lot of moderate Republicans love Elon Musk.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Kinda think you are being somewhat pedantic here. That 34% could be exactly what makes a difference in a place like Glendale Arizona. or a suburb in Atlanta. A lot of moderate Republicans love Elon Musk.
The 34% are Trump voters which are primary autistic incels.

Jim Bob with the lifted Silverado only tolerates him because he sucks off Trump. Those same Trump voters think people who drive Teslas are either soyboy cucks or Indians

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Most people that like Elon Musk are already Trumpers or don't vote.