WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
both outcomes are bad, but outcome two ultimately leads back to one.

If Biden wins and nothing improves, more people will check out of the process.

Will they? Or will a lot of these same people forget all about Israel and the fate of the Palestinians once this conflict stabilizes?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Do you not care about the Supreme Court? Got damn you nikkas only think with emotion

I'm not speaking from a place of emotion here, however, most of the appeals to vote for Biden are appeals to emotion.

Will they? Or will a lot of these same people forget all about Israel and the fate of the Palestinians once this conflict stabilizes?

If the conflict stabilizes, if those people turn their attention to something else, what's the issue with that? It seems like many people are outraged because they hold the belief that there's an ongoing genocide. If that status changes, then naturally people's attitudes will as well.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you want me to seriously answer that? It’s because the stans of the Democratic Party above any coherent ideology or thinking. Anything that criticizes Democrats is bad and anything that bigs them up is good. They’re perpetually stuck arguing around 2016. They’re actually the ones in their bubbles but think everyone else is - they talk about anyone progressive the ways Republicans to talk about liberals and don’t see the similarities. They’re blinded by their party allegiance.

It’s literally made them anti their own generation and unwittingly anti-black academic and intellectual. Black thought leaders and scholars have always been the most left-leaning demographic and black people of every age demographic are more left than any other group in their age bracket but they’ve convinced themselves that we are somehow speaking from liberal ass cities or what have you when their opinion is actual the generic mainstream liberal opinion. You have to step outside of that bubble to express views like ours. We walk around the corporate world and navigate America every day knowing we are more progressive than the median American. We know way more about how they think than they know about any idea coming from the left because they’ve never had that level of intellectual curiosity. Joe Biden has been the most progressive president in decades pushing policies that were introduced by the left and that HRC and moderate Dems said would never happen in 2016.

Literally every good thing in their lives from Democrats first originated in left circles and slowly and begrudgingly became mainstream liberal thought but somehow we’re the problem. These dudes live in states where paid leave laws aren’t even in existence or are in their infancy - they’re literally 10 to 15 years behind ideas that are already a matter of law in places like Seattle, LA and NYC. The entire Democratic platform of “liberals” is giving nikkas in red states or swing states the things we all already have but dudes calling us impractical like the shyt we’re advocating for right now won’t be the baseline Democrat platform in a decade like always :deadrose:.

This has nothing to do with stanning Biden or the Dems it’s about keeping Trump out

None of us think Biden is withhout flaws but I’ll take him over the alternative

Also don’t pretend this is only about progressives being on some higher moral plane then everyone else

A lot of progressives are simply doing this because they want Biden to lose because they think that will get more progressives in office and one day the White House

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
If the conflict stabilizes, if those people turn their attention to something else, what's the issue with that? It seems like many people are outraged because they hold the belief that there's an ongoing genocide. If that status changes, then naturally people's attitudes will as well.

So you're in agreement with the concept of a protest vote which could have long term affects but not having a plan or completely switching gears when the mass dying stops? We all know that the Israelis can't keep this up forever so it will stop eventually, we're all in agreement it should have never started. But that's it, attitudes and attention go elsewhere? No plans to petition/protest the UN for Palestinian sovereignty, war crimes charges, are they going to defend new large aid packages, help rebuild Gaza?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So you're in agreement with the concept of a protest vote which could have long term affects but not having a plan or completely switching gears when the mass dying stops? We all know that the Israelis can't keep this up forever so it will stop eventually, we're all in agreement it should have never started. But that's it, attitudes and attention go elsewhere? No plans to petition/protest the UN for Palestinian sovereignty, war crimes charges, are they going to defend new large aid packages, help rebuild Gaza?

The point of the protest vote was to put pressure on the Biden admin to reel in Netanyahu, if the "mass dying", famine, etc stops, the very things that led people to protest, will have on some level been addressed. I don't expect much sustained attention from Americans beyond that point.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This has nothing to do with stanning Biden or the Dems it’s about keeping Trump out

None of us think Biden is withhout flaws but I’ll take him over the alternative

Also don’t pretend this is only about progressives being on some higher moral plane then everyone else

A lot of progressives are simply doing this because they want Biden to lose because they think that will get more progressives in office and one day the White House
You need to stop talking as if you’re some veteran on here. I didn’t even read that generic shyt you said because we all have been having these arguments on here for years and everyone knows exactly what I’m talking about. Don’t come late to the party spitting something any kid who watches 5 minutes of MSNBC says and supposed to be telling me anything about the psyche of a board I moderated from its inception.

You sound like the most thoughtless, intellectually vapid mainstream Democrat. You don’t even know what a progressive is - every time guys like you post you make my point for me. I’ve repeatedly said that you have to vote for Biden this election just like I said after the primary in 2016 - don’t reply to me saying this regressive bullshyt. I’ve been sitting here quiet all year and you basic dudes have finally annoyed the fukk out of me - and I got time today.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Gaza is absolutely an issue that can tip the scales of the election in the pivotal swing states.

Apparently liberals forgot how narrowly Biden won those in 2020
It’s an American election in 2024. The country is so polarized every election is going to be close and Everything can tip the scales. Dei. Abortion. Convicted Trump. Going to visit the Midwest. Maybe you forgot how narrowly Trump won in 2016?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The point of the protest vote was to put pressure on the Biden admin to reel in Netanyahu, if the "mass dying", famine, etc stops, the very things that led people to protest, will have on some level been addressed. I don't expect much sustained attention from Americans beyond that point.
And this is exactly where I expect most of the protest voters to land.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
You need to stop talking as if you’re some veteran on here. I didn’t even read that generic shyt you said because we all have been having these arguments on here for years and everyone knows exactly what I’m talking about. Don’t come late to the party spitting something any kid who watches 5 minutes of MSNBC says and supposed to be telling me anything about the psyche of a board I moderated from its inception.

You sound like the most thoughtless, intellectually valid mainstream Democrat. You don’t even know what a progressive is - every time guys like you post you make my point for me. I’ve repeatedly said that you have to vote for Biden this election just like I said after the primary in 2016 - don’t reply to me saying this regressive bullshyt. I’ve been sitting here quiet all year and you basic dudes have finally annoyed the fukk out of me - and I got time today.
Having your coli “clout” be baked into your ego and taking pride in it is nasty work.

Nobody gives a fukk who you are.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Ok, but what's the plan if the protest vote succeeds. Biden will be ok, he's going to get a presidential library, retire back to Delaware with a 7-8 figure earning potential along with a lifetime secret service detail. Now you have Trump who cares even less than you believe Biden does, who also has plans to disrupt other parts of your life for the next 4 years. What was the goal and the current plan?

Or, lets say that Biden still pulls it out and his handling of the situation gets no better and the conflict rages on. What is the plan now?
We will worry about that when we get there. Despite them literally telling us they plan to make things worse for people like me and you here and Palestinians as well as those that support them, I won’t believe it until they actually take power

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s an American election in 2024. The country is so polarized every election is going to be close and Everything can tip the scales. Dei. Abortion. Convicted Trump. Going to visit the Midwest. Maybe you forgot how narrowly Trump won in 2016?
OK.

So why is Biden risking those narrow margins by supporting a genocide that is massively unpopular with his base

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
OK.

So why is Biden risking those narrow margins by supporting a genocide that is massively unpopular with his base
Why is Biden risking the election by not using executive action for student loans. Why is he risking the election by not using executive action to end this abortion nonsense. Why is he letting gerrymandering happen. Why is he letting the GOP have their way with the Supreme Court. We can go on and on for days depending on what you want to be upset with him about.

Yall are so unreasonable yall got us out here looking like we want some 82 year old white guy to be president for 4 more years. Both these options suck. Nobody wants to be in this position. But here we are. As an adult you need to decide what to do next with the options in front of you. One of these people are going to be your president in November. Which one will it be easier to get the change you want done under. That’s the only question that really matters.