WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
If a ballot box is destroyed and your ballot is now moot, is it possible to vote on election day ?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Does anyone watch that voting trend channel on YouTube? It's kinda seeming like his models aren't that good. He keeps panicking about PA and I just looked and the margin is wider now. It doesn't really look like Republicans are closing the gap so far.
Nah I trust jen O'Malley, she said early vote looks great going to be a close race but they expect to win

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm assuming Bernie or Elizabeth Warren pass your litmus tests for being leftists (I could be wrong).

If the country is as left leaning as you think, why has Bernie Sanders not been more successful electorally?

Let's say we concede that in 2016, the DNC may have been in collusion with Clinton.

Why didnt Bernie or (Elizabeth Warren) do better in the primaries in 2020?
More collusion. Next question :birdman:

It’s almost as if that horseshoe is horse shoeing and whenever their choice doesn’t win they got cheated. Sounds like some other people we know…

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Nah I trust jen O'Malley, she said early vote looks great going to be a close race but they expect to win
I agree it looks like dems will likely take PA. I was just wondering if anyone else has been following him. I don't really trust him at this point.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I’m highly skeptical of this because the leaders of the Democratic Party are upper middle class who strive to be the elite. That’s who they target for elected office and who their policies support. They could do policies that are focused on the poor but instead they ended welfare and the child tax credit, among other things. And have worked with the GOP to remove others.
Who killed the child tax credit and welfare?