WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
We don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes. What if Trump has been sabotaging ceasefire talks the entire time? Biden can’t come out and say I’m too weak to get Bibi to listen to me instead of Trump

We don't know what's going on behind the scenes, so maybe it's been Kamala who has been advising Biden take such a lenient stance towards Israel? Or maybe Trump is playing 4D chess and doing a Nixon China move by hugging Netanyahu now so he can stop him later? Or maybe we just deal with the facts we're presented with instead of fantasizing and making up stories to assuage our dissonance over supporting people who are doing bad things?

Biden is the sitting fukking President of the United States, clothed in immense power, yet has consistently and continuously humiliated and subordinated himself and his Administration to Israel. The request isn't that Biden convince Bibi and change his mind, the ask is to stop giving him the weapons, tools and political support to do what he's doing. Biden can't come out and say he's too weak to do this, because he isn't. Private Citizen Trump can't do a damn thing to stop him doing so. Biden has the ability to, he's simply choosing not to. Democrats fukking love pretending to be powerless.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Please stop taking to “as a black man…..” nikkas.

It’s obvious they are compromised. Why yall keep arguing with dudes like @King Kreole and crew.

Them nikkas don’t deserve any energy :martin:
they are like flys you can only ignore them for so long until you instinctively get pissed off and swipe them away back to some bullshyt they are more comfortable with :yeshrug:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
We don't know what's going on behind the scenes, so maybe it's been Kamala who has been advising Biden take such a lenient stance towards Israel? Or maybe Trump is playing 4D chess and doing a Nixon China move by hugging Netanyahu now so he can stop him later? Or maybe we just deal with the facts we're presented with instead of fantasizing and making up stories to assuage our dissonance over supporting people who are doing bad things?

Biden is the sitting fukking President of the United States, clothed in immense power, yet has consistently and continuously humiliated and subordinated himself and his Administration to Israel. The request isn't that Biden convince Bibi and change his mind, the ask is to stop giving him the weapons, tools and political support to do what he's doing. Biden can't come out and say he's too weak to do this, because he isn't. Private Citizen Trump can't do a damn thing to stop him doing so. Biden has the ability to, he's simply choosing not to. Democrats fukking love pretending to be powerless.

This comes out right before Bibi attacks Iran. I’m sure this isn’t a coincidence.

Trump has a history of sabotaging American interest to boost his own.

Trump isn’t just a private citizen he is the godhead of the Republican Party, he is the defacto Speaker of the house and he has the influence to undermine Biden’s foreign policy when foreign actors know there is an election in November.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
they are like flys you can only ignore them for so long until you instinctively get pissed off and swipe them away back to some bullshyt they are more comfortable with :yeshrug:
I feel you, but damn every time i come in here it’s one of the same few nikkas crying and begging for attention. This thread would be half the pages if we didn’t have to spend a dozen pages every few days arguing with them dummies.

And at this point we’ve already confirmed most of them aren’t even “real” people in the way they claim to be.

They captured poor @Loose but the rest of them obviously aren’t real people.

Let them die :francis:

King Kreole

Daps
I’m saying you’re grading Kamala on an impossible curve in comparison to Trump. As Van Jones said Trump is graded on a lawless curve and Kamala is graded on a flawless curve.
What curve do you think I'm grading Trump on? Not only do I not think he shouldn't be elected, I think he should be on death row at the Hague for crimes against humanity right now. I think you're speaking to someone other than me.

And I'm not grading Kamala on an "impossible" curve. I'm not demanding she end the genocide or jedi mind trick Netanyahu into not being a genocidal lunatic, I'm asking her to commit to following domestic and international law and follow the humanitarian values that just about the entirety of the international community have done as well. If you think this is an impossible curve, then you must think Kamala is a massive piece of shyt idiot.

Trumps insane rhetoric is disregarded but when Kamala says I wouldn’t deviate from Biden in the past due to loyalty and respect her words are seen as black and white gospel.
Who is disregarding Trump's insane rhetoric? Every time I turn on the news I see blanket anti-Trump coverage about the latest insane bullshyt he's spewing. Mind you, I don't watch Fox News, so ymmv. You just seem to be Frank Grimes-ing it because somewhere near half of the electorate don't give a shyt.

King Kreole

Daps
Please stop taking to “as a black man…..” nikkas.

It’s obvious they are compromised. Why yall keep arguing with dudes like @King Kreole and crew.
WYl795p.gif

Them nikkas don’t deserve any energy :martin:
Get this sassy bullshyt out of HL :camby:

King Kreole

Daps

This comes out right before Bibi attacks Iran. I’m sure this isn’t a coincidence.

Trump has a history of sabotaging American interest to boost his own.

Trump isn’t just a private citizen he is the godhead of the Republican Party, he is the defacto Speaker of the house and he has the influence to undermine Biden’s foreign policy when foreign actors know there is an election in November.
Trump is an unrepentant piece of garbage who should not he given an iota of power in this country ever again, and is probably committing treason with his backchannel communications with Netanyahu.

Ok. What now? What does that have to do with an independent assessment of Biden and Kamala's bullshyt actions and stances?

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
What curve do you think I'm grading Trump on? Not only do I not think he shouldn't be elected, I think he should be on death row at the Hague for crimes against humanity right now. I think you're speaking to someone other than me.

And I'm not grading Kamala on an "impossible" curve. I'm not demanding she end the genocide or jedi mind trick Netanyahu into not being a genocidal lunatic, I'm asking her to commit to following domestic and international law and follow the humanitarian values that just about the entirety of the international community have done as well. If you think this is an impossible curve, then you must think Kamala is a massive piece of shyt idiot.
You’re asking Kamala to take a moral stance which will more than likely sink her chances in winning the election. What good is it for her to call for an arms embargo if it means Trump is more likely to win?

I just think this is not the right time to criticize Kamala. Pushing her left should be done after she wins the election

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Trump is an unrepentant piece of garbage who should not he given an iota of power in this country ever again, and is probably committing treason with his backchannel communications with Netanyahu.

Ok. What now? What does that have to do with an independent assessment of Biden and Kamala's bullshyt actions and stances?
Shouldn’t that give you pause that maybe the Biden administration isn’t as soft on Israel as you think?