WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
When will you stop grading Trump on the white privilege curve and Kamala on the extraordinary minority succeeding during Jim Crow curve?
I...don't even know what the hell this means :dahell: Are you saying Kamala is a minority during Jim Crow?

Anyway, how am I grading Trump on a curve when I don't think he's even a viable option in any form, have graded him worse than Kamala on every issue, and hope she beats him? Trump wasn't even mentioned in my post. Y'all are completely trapped in this unnecessary, ridiculous, self-constructed matrix where a criticism of Kamala is definitionally a compliment of Trump. She's not a child, she's not above reproach, she can fukk up all by her big self and be criticized for it.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I’m confused honestly. How is Kamala going to be blamed for Israel attacking Iran when Trump is encouraging Bibi to continue his campaign
Kamala is second in command of the administration that has been politically, economically, and militarily writing Israel blank checks over the past year as they have pursed increasingly aggressive, unhinged, risky actions in the region. When asked if she would present a different approach on this issue than the President and Administration she currently serves, she said no.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It isn't Kamala's fault, it's Biden's. Trump might be putting a battery in Bibi's back now but if Biden hadn't been doing it for the last 10 months things might not have gotten so bad.

Ultimately it just looks bad for this to be going on during a Dem administration and makes Biden look weak.
Biden doest run Isreal

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It isn't Kamala's fault, it's Biden's. Trump might be putting a battery in Bibi's back now but if Biden hadn't been doing it for the last 10 months things might not have gotten so bad.

Ultimately it just looks bad for this to be going on during a Dem administration and makes Biden look weak.
We don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes. What if Trump has been sabotaging ceasefire talks the entire time? Biden can’t come out and say I’m too weak to get Bibi to listen to me instead of Trump.

Is it a coincidence that the report of Trump telling Bibi do what you must came out right before the Iran attacks?

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I...don't even know what the hell this means :dahell: Are you saying Kamala is a minority during Jim Crow?

Anyway, how am I grading Trump on a curve when I don't think he's even a viable option in any form, have graded him worse than Kamala on every issue, and hope she beats him? Trump wasn't even mentioned in my post. Y'all are completely trapped in this unnecessary, ridiculous, self-constructed matrix where a criticism of Kamala is definitionally a compliment of Trump. She's not a child, she's not above reproach, she can fukk up all by her big self and be criticized for it.
I’m saying you’re grading Kamala on an impossible curve in comparison to Trump. As Van Jones said Trump is graded on a lawless curve and Kamala is graded on a flawless curve.

Trumps insane rhetoric is disregarded but when Kamala says I wouldn’t deviate from Biden in the past due to loyalty and respect her words are seen as black and white gospel.

Trump needs to be weighted on every criticism levied on Kamala until the election is over.