WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Some people in this thread really still live in a bubble and actually think Kamala is going to run away with the election.

Shows me how out of touch many people are

Same know it all posters in this thread gonna be here on November 5th trying to explain away her loss when the signs have all been pointing to her losing with her free fall the past month

You.

Of all people.

Need to STFU.

Your predictions the last 6 years been wrong as hell. I mean ALL OF THEM!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
From 1952 to 2024, white women have only voted for a Democrat nominee two times in 70 years. Both times were in 1992 and 1996 for Bill Clinton. Other people have been able to win elections while losing white women like Obama in 2008 and 2012 and Biden 4 years ago, but how is Kamala going to win the election when most likely once again the white women vote for the Republican...

What’s Up with White Women? They Voted for Romney, Too

Why Have White Women So Often Voted for Republicans?

But unlike the past examples, high turnout cannot save Kamala because she won't have high turnout like Obama in 08, 12 and Biden in 2020. Black men and Black women are both even more jaded

Hispanics have become more and more politically involved each election cycle and she has the lowest support of any Democrat with Hispanics in generations and many of them support Trump due to the migrant crisis. They feel like the illegal migrants are messing up things for them.

Kamala's own campaign went on Univision recently for a town. hall for a specific reason. It was not by accident. When was the last time a Democrat nominee did that especially so near to Election Day? Clearly her team is worried about the inroads Trump is making with Latinos

Kamala while having Jewish support also has some of the lowest numbers of a Democrat with Jewish voters in a very long time.

Gen Z....a young generation does not automatically mean they all support Democrats. Many are also conservative/Republican. Trump's son Barron is the one who told him to do all these podcast interviews for a reason he knows how his generation , especially to post recent campaign stunts like working at McDonalds on his TikTok page.

His videos posted on TikTok are getting praise and there are Gen Z who will vote for him strictly for the push his team made through the youth

fukk what you talking about.

First election after Roe vs Wade been overturned. First time registration voters through the roof. @BigMoneyGrip

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I scope out the conservative subreddit just to get an idea what those losers are thinking, they are talking like the early voting is a great sign for Trump. And then I go on the politics subreddit and they are saying it's great for Kamala. I really don't know what to believe man.