WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It's definitely a method to stop casuals from being gullible by appealing rhetoric and not doing research on her.
Pretty much. It’s directly for casuals. We can’t say Kamala needs to do all she can and not repeat Trillarys mistakes then say why is she shytting on this soon to be three time Russian paid loser to keep her from cutting into the swing state margins

Casuals are not going to go on to a deep dive on Jill stein. They are going to watch this ad, conclude she sucks and KIM back to Kamala vs Trump

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
If someone wants to protest Harris they were never going to vote for her in the first place. This is for people that have done no research and are wavering. Stein shouldn’t be seen as an option (for a multitude of reasons) and for this select group of (potential, and likely minimally politically active) voters this will be the only exposure to stein they will be getting.

If someone was considering stein before seeing this the worst that will happen is they will end up voting for her which was already likely, the best that will happen is they change their mind.
There are many people who don't know about Stein at all but would potentially protest vote against Kamala.

Giving Stein more name rec is bad. I don't think it will make a difference but it's still unnecessary.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
There are many people who don't know about Stein at all but would potentially protest vote against Kamala.

Giving Stein more name rec is bad. I don't think it will make a difference but it's still unnecessary.
plenty of candidates to choose from or write in if you in fact just want to protest vote.

More importantly I think we finally learned who AquaCityDude is voting for

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
IMG-9760.jpg

Rogan chose his side a long time ago. But luckily he doesn't have close to the same influence he had years ago. A lot of his episodes on YouTube barely crack a million nowadays. People are tired of his same ol rhetoric. He's just another right wing pundit at this point. He won't have any effect on the outcome of this race. At least not for trump.
Wow I never knew he did that...yeah I'm surprised kamala even considered it.

Good thing they realized dude was a biased Trump supporter.