• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
She got liz chaney and mark cuban out here shytting on progressives , can't get more right than that
They're moving right right now :why:

If Harris wins, there has to be a focus on appointments which will be during the transition.

If Dems defy the odds and keep the Senate, then any Dem Senator has some influence

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Trump couldn't be pardoned by a President Harris anyway. Trump has only been charged with STATE crimes. Presidents can only pardon for federal crimes.

NY Gov. Kathy Hochul is the sole person that can pardon Trump, and she would be committing career suicide to do so. She has also said that she wouldn't pardon him.

That really was a dumb question by Hallie Jackson lol.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Let's be pragmatic. Do we have a better chance at negotiating ceasefire with kamala or Trump? Your answer will determine how honest you are willing to be in this conversation. But I'm prepared for a false equivalence in 3...2..1...
This is a major problem in these discussions. Whether it be discussing a genocide, why we need universal health care, immigration, etc. “Well the other side is worse so you should accept the bad.” No, I reject that premise. Let’s demand the best instead of settling For bad.
Nah, unlike the emotional, I can quickly assess that the Gaza issue is odd, in terms of how it's being handled rhetorically, and conclude there must be some inner workings at play that we arent privy of. But then quickly conclude this can't distract from the severity of what's at stake for alot more demographics and systems if Trump wins. It's very simple. A quick cost analysis of the best decision to make.
No breh, you are a not as smart about this As you think. A US Tax funded genocide isn’t the time to do game theory. This is real life and there has been catastrophic losses. But a lot of people in this thread believe they are the next great political strategist so you all think this is all chess. It’s not. Show some humanity.
Not voting, which is the main threat that people who "care deeply" aim to do. Isn't effective in any meaningful way. And kills more palestenians.

OR it reveals that these people never thought Trump was a real big threat in the first place, or make some false equivalence because they don't realize the relationship the u.s. always had with Israel. And think "it's the same anyway". But I am raising an eyebrow at people so willing to risk the potential rights of blacks, women, and lgtbtq people over one issue that is not domestic.
Yeah, I am not going to criticize people’s choosing and beliefs. The same way you don’t care about humans dying at a catastrophic rate thanks to our tax dollars, they may not be as passionate about things you are concerned with. And tbh, you Probably aren’t as passionate or concerned about the rights of people either since a genocide gets a shrug from you. You probably already stopped caring about any criminal justice reform or the environment since Kamala hasn’t talked about those things since 2020.

(as an aside, how do you have a policy plan for black men and don’t address criminal justice. Expungement of federal marijuana convictions wasn’t even proposed, smh. But why does that matter on here, vibes mean more than anything else.)

Then this conversation is pointless
Are you on drugs? I asked you to show evidence of something you said and you provided conjecture.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
91169977-13990183-image-a-4_1729648938750.jpg

q6p7hd.gif
Trump took his shot and Tulsi took it on the face

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Trump couldn't be pardoned by a President Harris anyway. Trump has only been charged with STATE crimes. Presidents can only pardon for federal crimes.

NY Gov. Kathy Hochul is the sole person that can pardon Trump, and she would be committing career suicide to do so. She has also said that she wouldn't pardon him.

That really was a dumb question by Hallie Jackson lol.
I'm thinking Hallie was talking more in terms of pending federal charges.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You don't care? I'll get back that. I notice a trend with people that dwell on Gaza.

Let's be pragmatic. Do we have a better chance at negotiating ceasefire with kamala or Trump? Your answer will determine how honest you are willing to be in this conversation. But I'm prepared for a false equivalence in 3...2..1...

Nah, unlike the emotional, I can quickly assess that the Gaza issue is odd, in terms of how it's being handled rhetorically, and conclude there must be some inner workings at play that we arent privy of. But then quickly conclude this can't distract from the severity of what's at stake for alot more demographics and systems if Trump wins. It's very simple. A quick cost analysis of the best decision to make.

Not voting, which is the main threat that people who "care deeply" aim to do. Isn't effective in any meaningful way. And kills more palestenians.

OR it reveals that these people never thought Trump was a real big threat in the first place, or make some false equivalence because they don't realize the relationship the u.s. always had with Israel. And think "it's the same anyway". But I am raising an eyebrow at people so willing to risk the potential rights of blacks, women, and lgtbtq people over one issue that is not domestic.

Then this conversation is pointless. But you did say you didn't care? Are you making a false equivalence?
Damn :wow: now you seeing why he’s earned the name smooth mind

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
he gonna age out at this point

I stand by my assertion that he will try to run again if he's mentally/physically presentable enough to do so (in his mind). It's the only shield he has from prosecution and the best means of raising money.
:hubie:

All he has to do is hold out, drag the legal process out longer, keep getting MAGA judges to give him delays. Assuming that one judge doesn't drop the hammer on him after the election, of course.