WHO WINS?

• Total voters

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
The Hamas leader is dead. Where is the plan? You typing all of this yet can’t point to this plan that Harris laid out like your post said. Keep searchin.

Seemingly context clues indicate that hamas leader is one aspect of a step by step process.

I also made alot more points that better demonstrated the logical fallacy of not voting on the basis of thinking she wants to continue the war. you can't refute any of that, so you are hung up thinking you have a "gotcha" on one aspect of my post, which btw...was referring to the fact that she met up with Bibi about planning ceasefire

I've never seen a nikka so unwilling to have a productive conversation. Running interference for why he doesn't want to vote, because you value palestenians over black and women's rights lol make it make sense.

Also you can stop saying legislative control. I asked for a plan and “legislative control” has nothing to do with an actual ceasefire agreement. Maybe MSN search can help you find what you said she laid out.

legislative control matters in regards to the arms embargo. Can't really cease fire without doing that major part to ensure it happens. That requires legislative control. So what the fukk are you talking about?

So say I don't provide you with the exact plan, then what? You feel justified in not voting? You think that demonstrates she doesn't want a ceasefire? There is more evidence indicating otherwise. You're being unproductive. If you want to fulfill our stereotype of not voting just say that lol

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
we-dont-care.gif

After the progressives get bored with Gaza, I wonder what’s the next thing they gonna be fake outraged about?