WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Lmao. Is Cenk aware that they closed down the McDonald’s for the day and had no real customers? It was all fukking fake
I don't need any presidental candidate working at a fast food joint to patronize me as to thinking that they are any sense of the realm of relatable to the poverty working class.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
One thing the Kamala campaign is dropping the ball on is pushing the convicted felon angle to the suburban swing voters they're obsessed with.

If the premise of their strategy is to appeal to high-propensity college educated white voters in swing states, they should be plastering that he is a convicted felon and sex offender. Those are the people who care about that stuff.
They should have stayed on the course they was going calling republicans weird instead of being friends with weirdos like dikk chaney

Daps
If Trump wins I’m unsubscribing from TYT
I had to unsubscribe during covid that shyt was getting too OD for me. I prefer Sam and its a bonus I don't have to hear Cenk do an I told you so rant or hear Ana in general
Just voted early here in South Florida :blessed: taking Moms to vote later this afternoon. Her first time voting and it's for Harris

Voting Harris, and Dem down ballot, voting yes on Amendment 3, Yes on Amendment 4. Adding to the possibility of Florida going Blue
:salute:Thursday I'm going and doing trips to bring the folks I've registered without cars then Friday I'm going up to Brevard county to do the same. fukk Rick Scott and Donald Trump

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
They should vote fir Trump.
Hr gave Israel Golon Heights. Next he will give them all of the West Bank.

That will show Kamala!
They should vote for neither, which is what trump and clearly kamala wants imagine campaigning with a loser in Liz Chaney:dead: literally terrible campaign decision she not even liked in her own party. Voted 90% of the time with trump