WHO WINS?

• Total voters

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
One thing the Kamala campaign is dropping the ball on is pushing the convicted felon angle to the suburban swing voters they're obsessed with.

If the premise of their strategy is to appeal to high-propensity college educated white voters in swing states, they should be plastering that he is a convicted felon and sex offender. Those are the people who care about that stuff.

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps
It's because a lot of the right wing shyt polls have been flooding the polling market
maybe even more important - high quality pollsters dropping out of the averages because they haven't been updated recently enough. but there should be more in the last two weeks, hopefully.

Trips

Superstar
Daps

This fukkin guy :mjlol:

If Kamala did anything like this. Cenk and "Karen" Kasparien would have at least a half dozen videos shytting all over it as phony placating bullshyt. But Trump does it and Cenk on his Van Jones this is where Trump showed his humanity and relatability

:pacspit: fukk him and his whole ass shytty network.

Ana didn't get a not like us reference from Kamala back when it first dropped.. shytting on her grammar. Man TYT are fukkin clowns and a sinking entity.
If Trump wins I’m unsubscribing from TYT

nikka you should have been unsubscribed

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
can folks explain why Trump seems to be gaining in Arizona and Nevada, lagging Latino support I'm presuming (though to be fair in 2020 these states were won by what a point by Biden so not like they were firewall states in the first place)
Terrible economy and immigration

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Didn’t I tell yall white woman will be at the old in record numbers for Harris thanks to the Dobbs decision… I told yall abortion is like breathing air for them, they need that creampie, it’s like crack :banderas:

This "Owen Shroyer" guy is a Trumper that's mad at this lol.