WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Never argue with a Christian when it comes to politics, you will not win. I found that out the hard way today with a family member. :francis:

Apparently Kamala and the Dems is promoting LGBTQ+ and abortion which are the greatest sins. I will be judged on Judgement Day too for voting her too. :ohhh:

Also they told me they have no problem with Trump being a White Supremacist because he is not pushing the above stuff.

Adultery is a sin, being so boastful and proud that you'll say you don't need to ask G-d for forgiveness because you are good in your own eyes is arrogance - a trait G-d despises.

G-d hates a lying tongue, and lying is a sin.

These are all things Trump has done and more.

Are they promoting adultery, lying and deceit, arrogance, and contempt for G-d 's laws?

G-d has told us what the greatest sin is - a sin that one cannot find redemption for:

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

That is the greatest sin as it is an unpardonable sin. So, your family are telling G-d He is wrong and are dictating to G-d what the greatest sin is by denying what He has said.

Looks to me like your family should do more reading of the Bible instead of talking recklessly.

:manny:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Adultery is a sin, being so boastful and proud that you'll say you don't need to ask G-d for forgiveness because you are good in your own eyes is arrogance - a trait G-d despises.

G-d hates a lying tongue, and lying is a sin.

These are all things Trump has done and more.

Are they promoting adultery, lying and deceit, arrogance, and contempt for G-d 's laws?

G-d has told us what the greatest sin is - a sin that one cannot find redemption for:

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

That is the greatest sin as it is an unpardonable sin. So, your family are telling G-d He is wrong and are dictating to G-d what the greatest sin is by denying what He has said.

Looks to me like your family should do more reading of the Bible instead of talking recklessly.

:manny:

least we forget sloth and gluttony

:dead:

Trump's got them all covered

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Never argue with a Christian when it comes to politics, you will not win. I found that out the hard way today with a family member. :francis:

Apparently Kamala and the Dems is promoting LGBTQ+ and abortion which are the greatest sins. I will be judged on Judgement Day too for voting her too. :ohhh:

Also they told me they have no problem with Trump being a White Supremacist because he is not pushing the above stuff.
White Jesus brainwashing is working as intended

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

All republicans have is polling and betting markets. Why aren’t they bragging about actual early voting data?

The only tweet I remember seeing about them bragging about voting data is that one hick county in NC had 300 extra votes compared to this time in 2020.

It’s like they know they’re going to lose but when they get landslided they’re going to scream but but but the polls when they cry about fraud

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
This 538 momentum feels so manufactured. What is giving him momentum exactly? He seemingly makes a new dumb appearance or statement every day.

The only thing I can think of that is legitimate is more responses when being polled from conservatives and Dems not really responding

At the worse polling from bias conservative organizations could also be tilting the numbers in his favor.

It could also be the conflict in the Middle East swinging some undecided voters to a Trump

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The only thing I can think of that is legitimate is more responses when being polled from conservatives and Dems not really responding

At the worse polling from bias conservative organizations could also be tilting the numbers in his favor.

It could also be the conflict in the Middle East swinging some undecided voters to a Trump
What a stressful few weeks :mjcry:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
What a stressful few weeks :mjcry:

Yeah it’s stressful but I’m not looking at polls or early voting data much

Historian Allan Lichtman whose 13 keys model predicted the winner* of every presidential election since 1980 predicted Harris winning.

I put an asterisk on winner because he predicted Al Gore would beat Bush but Florida was rigging black voters and the right-wing SCOTUS stopped the recount effort in Florida giving Bush the win.

He predicted Trump would win and win the popular vote in 2016 but Clinton won the pop vote even though Trump won the election.

That’s a good track record