• Total voters

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our presidential election prediction shows Democrats back in the race
from The Economist

Economist model has Trump up for first time since the summer.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a stressful few weeks :mjcry:

I don’t know why people keep stressing themselves with these polls. It’s bad data and has been for years now. Plus, All the swing states are within the margin of error so how much can polls tell you about states that were won with between 10K - 80K votes?

Not saying he can’t win PA, but to keep posting shyt polls in states that are within the margin of error doesn’t make sense to me.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I don’t know why people keep stressing themselves with these polls. It’s bad data and has been for years now. Plus, All the swing states are within the margin of error so how much can polls tell you about states that were won with between 10K - 80K votes?

Not saying he can’t win PA, but to keep posting shyt polls in states that are within the margin of error doesn’t make sense to me.
I just have anxiety waiting and PTSD from 2016.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Yeah I'm not sure where this momentum for Trump is coming from either :why: hopefully this isn't another 2016

There's no momentum. Media wants ratings. This isn't 2016 when Trump caught everybody off guard. Even with the voting bullshyt throughout the south, of Georgia goes to Kamala, it's a wrap for Trump. Arizona, Michigan, and Wisconsin is going to Kamala.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@PopulismUpdates
This is one of the most AI-looking non-AI photos I've ever seen

[Quoted tweet]
.@realDonaldTrump serves up french fries behind the counter during a visit to McDonalds in Feasterville-Trevose, PA.

GaWtbdZXIAAqusS.jpg

2/11
@EthanMarkMusic
I’m convinced he didn’t even go, and the whole photo op is a collection of AI photos.

3/11
@tylerduran21
this one too

GaZJiIWXkAA76y4.jpg

4/11
@ArtsRayne
Maybe its the lights, The lights do make it seem it's A.I

5/11
@CentennialMan
I have faced a lot of failures in life, suffered through hunger and homelessness, but with your help, I can find hope again. Your donation provides food, shelter, and support for a safe future. Donate today.

My /search?q=#Bitcoin address: 3EL5ufLEGcG81MSsro5T4GyhZNeNhhFFDZ

6/11
@realonx1
wait till y’all see this

GaY3gRCXMAAZQJ3.jpg

7/11
@mirojurcevic
This is AI

GaZLHmyawAAY1Gr.jpg

8/11
@StonerDadYYC
What is reality anymore even

9/11
@LilKittyZoey
IS IT NOT AI THOUGH!???????

10/11
@dawsonhunt_
The AI that runs our simulation generated it

11/11
@astroamit123
Come on Trump, it's time to drink. Lol. The world has changed with the help of artificial intelligence. /search?q=#McDonaldTrump

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Never argue with a Christian when it comes to politics, you will not win. I found that out the hard way today with a family member. :francis:

Apparently Kamala and the Dems is promoting LGBTQ+ and abortion which are the greatest sins. I will be judged on Judgement Day too for voting her too. :ohhh:

Also they told me they have no problem with Trump being a White Supremacist because he is not pushing the above stuff.
my family doesn't have any admitted trump supporters. they wouldn't be family anymore.