• Total voters

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Can't believe Obama wanted this guy on the SC
republicans controlled the senate and he wanted to call their bluff about the kind of nominee they were willing to give and up or down vote to. they previously confirmed merrick for the dc circuit court and they still didn't give him a vote, proving they wouldn't give anyone he nominated a vote. i don't think hillary would have renominated him had she won. his only shot was as scalia's replacement being confirmed by a republican senate.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
republicans controlled the senate and he wanted to call their bluff about the kind of nominee they were willing to give and up or down vote to. they previously confirmed merrick for the dc circuit court and they still didn't give him a vote, proving they wouldn't give anyone he nominated a vote. i don't think hillary would have renominated him had she won. his only shot was as scalia's replacement being confirmed by a republican senate.
Losing the Senate in 2014 was brutal. 9 seats lost.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I read the graph wrong... Didn't realize a 100K in independent voters. That's wild
Yeah, i think this election is gonna kill a lot of “conventional wisdom”

People are too connected, and too informed. Neither party is gonna be able to get away with their usual bullshyt going forward. People are tuned in.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

Tista597?

batista-the-undertaker.gif

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Can't believe Obama wanted this guy on the SC
Garland would be a better Justice than an AG. AG is Top Prosecutor that isn't really what Garland is. He's a by the book, interpret the law type of lawyer. He would be great on the bench for his opinions and judicial theory. Not good as a prosecutor. He got the AG role because Biden felt he needed a bone for getting his seat robbed of him rightfully so.
Again he was supposed to be a Justice. Never an AG. Biden saying he was putting a black woman on the SCOTUS bench made his viability to be a Justice not likely during Term 1. So they gave him the bone of AG.

Trump getting 3 is the fukking worst.

Everyone should have known the Turtle was going to pull some bullshyt like he did. And the Country deserves getting Charlie brown with the football for thinking he was playing it fair. So that the "people" could decide the next judge. Domino 1.

Then Kennedy arguably a Justice that turned out more liberal than Reagan expected when he appointed him steps down. Not expected. They shoehorn in Kavanaugh. Domino 2. Court at this point is foundationally changed for the foreseeable future.

Then RBG who had planned even though fukkin the Grim Reaper was sitting next to her night stand for the last 8 years. To want to resign when Hillary took office. Hillary lost... and the Grim Reaper collected his soul. And damn if the Turtle wasn't like fukk you I'm putting in the absolute most unqualified Justice in possibly the history Supreme Court. Don't quote me, I took a few Con Rights/Judicial Process courses in college, but ACB is fukkin terrible and likely the least qualified Justice in history.

Even more reason why Kamala has to win, because Thomas and Alito will step down within a year if Trump/Vance wins. And their replacements will be just as bad as them and young as fukk.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Idk why yall on @FAH1223 case polls is wild and don't make sense right now, between republican pollsters flooding the market and polls flipping beterrn from d+3 to r+7 samples it just makes them useless to compare
I don't understand why they direct it to @FAH1223.

Posting shyt polls is hilarious, because I like cashing on bullshyt ass receipt when it's time to be serious.