WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Officially concerned about this race. Trump is moving like the internal polling in his favor. Kamala is moving like they are telling her she is down. Idk something doesn’t feel right. Feels like 2016.
Isn’t that the inverse of 2016? Clinton overly confident due to internal polling and 2016 Trump moving like he has a chance if he works his ass off

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Ok, I’ll take your word for it. But you know Trump would be an unhinged maniac right now if he was being told he was down. Instead he is very calm (for his standards).

Fyi, my reference to 2016 is about the polling not Kamala’s campaign.

You haven’t been listening to what he been saying these past few weeks? Man’s brain is beyond fired it’s why his team keep pulling him from the middle of interviews on his home turf and now canceling.. brain is fired and he’s physically cooked

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Fyi, my reference to 2016 is about the polling not Kamala’s campaign.
Polls been shyt since then but I can tell you what’s all facts… The gop been losing special elections, regular local and national races since 2018… every since the Dobbs decision they been getting their asses handed to him on a skillet… so I ask you what’s changing now?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, I’ll take your word for it. But you know Trump would be an unhinged maniac right now if he was being told he was down.
well, first of all, no one in trump's circle would ever tell him he's down. they just suck him off

second of all, he's going into the election claiming "i win, or it's stolen", which reduces his stress level. and for some fukking reason, the dems refuse to call out :snoop:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Officially concerned about this race. Trump is moving like the internal polling in his favor. Kamala is moving like they are telling her she is down. Idk something doesn’t feel right. Feels like 2016.
Trump was just on foxnews begging them to stop airing negative ads about him so he has a better chance to win. That doesn't sound like a confident man to me :mjlol:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

:mjlol: Trump out here like Cloud Mufasa... "Biden. BIDEN! YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN- YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN ME! YOU SENILE fukk, GET BACK IN THE RACE! REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!"

remember-mufasa.gif