WHO WINS?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
they get criticized because they're liberal to the point of parody, only to turn all that angst and confusion over real, domestic issues (and other issues :mjlol:) into not voting for the democrat ticket, against donald fukking trump

ive never seen more unserious people in my life

Yes, because 40,000+ civilians being killed and a man-made famine isn't a "real" issue.

Same random trans person getting a surgery or competing in some irrelevant event though :damn: five-alarm fire amirite?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Nope.

Laughing at you goofies pretending to care about Palestinians for your own feelings, while behaving in a way that’s a detriment to the very people you claim to be supporting.

You still voting for Cornell West?? :lupe:
Care about Palestine but advocate for their further suffering in a round about away by voting for Trump approved candidate cornel west, smooth minded brehs :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, because 40,000+ civilians being killed and a man-made famine isn't a "real" issue.
no, it's not more important than domestic issues like taxes, abortion, etc. i don't give a fukk about Hamas' inability to stop attacking Israel, or your inability to hold them accountable. keep crying about it

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don't vote by mail. I just dropped mine off at the town clerk's office. I didn't feel like filling out the ballot so I just voted a party ticket for the democrats. Hope Slotkin and Kamala win.
It’s going to pain me voting for slotkin. She’s a DINO. She might be the next sinema.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Same random trans person getting a surgery or competing in some irrelevant event though :damn: five-alarm fire amirite?
That racist cac comes on here daily apoplectic about trans people just existsting, but 40k Palestinians being slaughtered is :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The alternative would turn this into 100k without remorse.
The only people raising “five-alarms” are the GOP and @the cac mamba

The rest of us just going about our lives. :manny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only people raising “five-alarms” are the GOP and @the cac mamba

The rest of us just going about our lives. :manny:
i don't raise the alarm at all. i mostly just laugh at the Democrats for claiming "we're the party of science", and "we're the party who protects women", and then throwing those efforts in the trash for a handful of mentally ill deviants :manny:

it's not productive politics. also certainly not a top 5 issue :mjlol: