WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
i don't raise the alarm at all. i mostly just laugh at the Democrats for claiming "we're the party of science", and "we're the party who protects women", and then throwing those efforts in the trash for a handful of mentally ill deviants :manny:

it's not productive politics. also certainly not a top 5 issue :mjlol:
You can’t be the party for “everyone” and the party for marginalized people without advocating for trans issues.

Some dems go too far with the advocacy, but really, the only people I see talking about trans issues at every turn is the GOP and you.

Even if you polled exclusively trans people. “Trans issues” wouldn’t be high on the list of their concerns.

“Trans rights” is used more as a wedge issue, than something the average voter actually cares about.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You are in an Election thread with 2 choices.

40k dead, or 100k+ dead

Which one you electing :usure:

That's a shytty choice and says a lot about the US political system.

I've always voted Dem and this year won't be any different, but I'm not going to excuse or downplay 40K unnecessary deaths because of team politics. If this goes on I'll continue to complain about it regardless of how the election goes.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's crazy how you get demonzied for being against a genocide.
If we all agree genocide is bad.

We all have a choice of “less genocide” or “more gencodice”

The people attacking the “less genocide” advocates at the benefit of the “more genocide” advocates are actually fukkin DEMONS.

Stop it.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
That racist cac comes on here daily apoplectic about trans people just existsting, but 40k Palestinians being slaughtered is :manny:

Why are you so scared to tell us who you're voting for? Can't be that bad, right? Since you're so noble and all, what could you possibly have to hide?

idi-amin-laugh.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If we all agree genocide is bad.

We all have a choice of “less genocide” or “more gencodice”

The people attacking the “less genocide” advocates at the benefit of the “more genocide” advocates are actually fukkin DEMONS.

Stop it.

Do you, but personally I think advocating any amount of genocide is unacceptable. :francis:

That doesn't mean I'm going to vote for Cornel West or something, but I'm not excusing a genocide. Not playing that game at all.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's a shytty choice and says a lot about the US political system.
Sure, it sucks, but that system also gives you the freedom and resources to get on the internet and call it shytty.
I've always voted Dem and this year won't be any different, but I'm not going to excuse or downplay 40K unnecessary deaths because of team politics. If this goes on I'll continue to complain about it regardless of how the election goes.
Well this is an election thread.

Nothing wrong with advocating for the people already elected to do better.

But in the context of an election with two choices, fighting the choice that is closer to your own advocacy is shooting yourself in the foot :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Do you, but personally I think advocating any amount of genocide is unacceptable. :francis:

That doesn't mean I'm going to vote for Cornel West or something, but I'm not excusing a genocide. Not playing that game at all.
Again. We are in the election thread.

If you care about Palestinians. There’s only one thing you should be doing in this thread.

If you want to advocate for those already elected to do better, you should be in another thread doing that :cheers: