WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Idk why yall on @FAH1223 case polls is wild and don't make sense right now, between republican pollsters flooding the market and polls flipping beterrn from d+3 to r+7 samples it just makes them useless to compare
Polls have been wild and not made sense since 2016. He’s been posting wild shytty polls for years. He Midas whale post the poll from this thread. There’s three weeks left and all of a sudden he stopping now :mjlol: he will deservedly have people cashing in their receipts for all his doom casting come Election Day just as he does every election when he’s predicting a red wave.

Posts Rasmussen poll “guys this looks bad”
Posts Fox News poll “Kamala’s losing steam”
Momentum appears firmly to be behind Kamala “I think it’s time I stop the polls guys”

:mjlol:

@the cac mamba looking at that 1% like :francis:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Where Richard comes at when you need him? Elon is clearly interfering with the election, as much as George soros the supposed boogie man elon is actually doing what republicans accused him of doing

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Polls have been wild and not made sense since 2016. He’s been posting wild shytty polls for years. He Midas whale post the poll from this thread. There’s three weeks left and all of a sudden he stopping now :mjlol: he will deservedly have people cashing in their receipts for all his doom casting come Election Day just as he does every election when he’s predicting a red wave.

Posts Rasmussen poll “guys this looks bad”
Posts Fox News poll “Kamala’s losing steam”
Momentum appears firmly to be behind Kamala “I think it’s time I stop the polls guys”

:mjlol:

@the cac mamba looking at that 1% like :francis:
shyt the rasmussen and fox news ones never bothered me. it's these who the fukk is patriotic bible readers poll, red eagle poll, great america poll? they just randomly come up with percentages and don't even care if they go over 100%.