WHO WINS?

• Total voters

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
It’s not even so much the content, it’s the comment section. If you read the comment section from the Kamala town hall with CTG, you would think the black community is anti Kamala by huge margins. You would never see anything like that in any black space IRL. It’s a bunch of contrarians and “hello fellow black people” MAGA flooding the zone.

It’s actually pathetic on their end how much they can’t stay out of black spaces.
Yeah the comment section of is extremely WILD.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I'm still not a fan of how she's running her campaign evens though I believe she's going to win, she's not appealing to republicans so I don't understand why she's not running the Biden playbook of speaking to the youth. Biden did a much better job is telling the youth how he would help and appealing to them.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I'm still not a fan of how she's running her campaign evens though I believe she's going to win, she's not appealing to republicans so I don't understand why she's not running the Biden playbook of speaking to the youth. Biden did a much better job is telling the youth how he would help and appealing to them.
She appeals to the republican voters who voted for Nikki Haley after she dropped out of the primary more than we think IMO

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Basically foreign and bad domestic actors have created bots to flood public discourse to push a narrative. It’s usually in benefit of republicans.

Some are even here on the coli and in higher learning.

It’s disappointing we are arguing with paid actors and 010001010, but that’s how life is now…

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You didn't want Biden or his campaign people. So you don't get Biden. :russ: