WHO WINS?

• Total voters

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still not a fan of how she's running her campaign evens though I believe she's going to win, she's not appealing to republicans so I don't understand why she's not running the Biden playbook of speaking to the youth. Biden did a much better job is telling the youth how he would help and appealing to them.
In 2020, the youth were concerned with getting their lives back on track after covid, which was easy for Biden to campaign on since Trump botched handling the pandemic.

In 2024, the youth is overwhelmingly against the genocide in Gaza, which Kamala has no answer for as the VP of the administration that's enabling it, and of which she said she would do nothing different.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
In 2020, the youth were concerned with getting their lives back on track after covid, which was easy for Biden to campaign on since Trump botched handling the pandemic.

In 2024, the youth is overwhelmingly against the genocide in Gaza, which Kamala has no answer for as the VP of the administration that's enabling it, and of which she said she would do nothing different.
TikTok has moved on from Gaza and so has the youth

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
She appeals to the republican voters who voted for Nikki Haley after she dropped out of the primary more than we think IMO
I know that she does. She's delivering a moderate message on capitalism. I can't front, I don't think Lina and the FTC needs to be shyt-canned but they need to be rein in a bit. She's trying to find and strike the right balance. The idea is to be a president for most people because you simply won't reach all of them, while pulling us incrementally to the left.

That is how progress is made so that in 15 years, a database of bad cops is commonplace. From the first time Gallup did polls on the subject, it took 50 years for the majority of people to be ok with legalization of Marijuana. Change is slow and you have to broaden your horizons to get to where we need to go.