WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

That was my takeaway as well lmao. Also...I get why the media is running stuff like this but uh....votes are being cast. It seems quite clear that Philadelphia voters, many of whom are black, have no disconnect with Harris. They're voting at very high levels, engagement is increasing etc. Just seems like certain people refuse to acknowledge it's not 2016. This is a high turnout event. It's like 2020 but without covid. And that...does not benefit the guy who has no GOTV machine.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Screenshot-2024-10-16-09-08-51-695-2.jpg

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
You gotta get that algorithm right, because I don't get that shyt on my YouTube
Yeah you right. The thing is some of the content creators that I'm following (or was following) started out speaking on redpill content then they started doing shyt on the election and most of it is finding ways to shyt on Kamala for bs reasons.

I just unsubscribed from a few channels because I don't really check for them or the content creators have just went completely nuts. I finally unfollowed TYT. Cena/Ana are different from the traditional media they are supposedly against.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta get that algorithm right, because I don't get that shyt on my YouTube

It’s not even so much the content, it’s the comment section. If you read the comment section from the Kamala town hall with CTG, you would think the black community is anti Kamala by huge margins. You would never see anything like that in any black space IRL. It’s a bunch of contrarians and “hello fellow black people” MAGA flooding the zone.

It’s actually pathetic on their end how much they can’t stay out of black spaces.