WHO WINS?

• Total voters

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Oh I agree. Black men are part of that “eww, icky” constituency that Dems don’t want to target. If I am being real, it’s all heterosexual men, who aren’t affluent. Dems have had an issue attracting men in that group since Clinton.
Those men don’t vote, the issue is that they’re very vocal every election season on the internet. Neither campaign can’t sift through the noise. Trump thinks he’s doing well with black men and Dems thinks that’s they have an issue

The truth will be black men that actually vote will vote dem as usual

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Oh I agree. Black men are part of that “eww, icky” constituency that Dems don’t want to target. If I am being real, it’s all heterosexual men, who aren’t affluent. Dems have had an issue attracting men in that group since Clinton.
I don’t like Carville but he had a point on dudes like that not seeing themselves in the party. A lot of voting is just emotional.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I don’t like Carville but he had a point on dudes like that not seeing themselves in the party. A lot of voting is just emotional.
What does this even mean tho?

These people don’t vote and never have. They’re just contrarian

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
i know this is not in the realm of possibiity, but what if you're in the echo chamber and she wins. what would you do to fix that? you haven't done anything different in the past so I guess you'll just continue doing the same thing.
I'm famous in these streets for predicting that Hillary wasn't going to win

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Who mans is this? Nobody knows you in here fam.. scram :camby:

Yeah... keep your ass in TLR n-gga

Like wise for your doom and gloom having ass

tenor.gif

training-day-king-kong-denzel-washington.jpg