WHO WINS?

• Total voters

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
You guys are really up in here in an echo chamber. Kamala lost already. If she gets less than 90 percent of the black vote she loses. And she's not getting 90 percent, that's obvious, she's cooked

And these 50/50 polls are horrendous for her, trump has hidden voters she doesn't
i know this is not in the realm of possibiity, but what if you're in the echo chamber and she wins. what would you do to fix that? you haven't done anything different in the past so I guess you'll just continue doing the same thing.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I’m not gonna go that far, but they are having a weird campaign the last 6 weeks.

Saying that, I am happy they are calling Trump crazy because he is.
They’re just not seeing the level of separation they would like in swing states. They’re still within the margin of error so they’re trying to go after people who are still considering Trump. Their messaging has been disjointed because they’re trying to court different groups of people. But let me tell you, these offices are clueless when it comes to men in general and men of color. They’re like “we need to do something to get straight men” - I listened to one person say maybe we just need to get a bunch of hot women. These people aren’t used to being around regular straight dudes or black or Latino men and it shows. It’s like listening to an algorithm. Going on Rogan is another attempt at going where the straight dudes are at - same with going on All the Smoke. It’s a smart strategy imo, but you should’ve just been telling these groups what policies you have that will specifically help them the entire time. “Saving democracy” clear has its limits as an argument.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
You guys are really up in here in an echo chamber. Kamala lost already. If she gets less than 90 percent of the black vote she loses. And she's not getting 90 percent, that's obvious, she's cooked

And these 50/50 polls are horrendous for her, trump has hidden voters she doesn't
Yeah... keep your ass in TLR n-gga
exactly - there is a reason the Dems wanted to ride with Biden again even though he was clearly not mentally fit

its virtually impossible for a nonwhite woman to sweep Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania - and that's the Dems best route
Like wise for your doom and gloom having ass

tenor.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They’re just not seeing the level of separation they would like in swing states. They’re still within the margin of error so they’re trying to go after people who are still considering Trump. Their messaging has been disjointed because they’re trying to court different groups of people. But let me tell you, these offices are clueless when it comes to men in general and men of color. They’re like “we need to do something to get straight men” - I listened to one person say maybe we just need to get a bunch of hot women. These people aren’t used to being around regular straight dudes or black or Latino men and it shows. It’s like listening to an algorithm. Going on Rogan is another attempt at going where the straight dudes are at - same with going on All the Smoke. It’s a smart strategy imo, but you should’ve just been telling these groups what policies you have that will specifically help them the entire time. “Saving democracy” clear has its limits as an argument.
Oh I agree. Black men are part of that “eww, icky” constituency that Dems don’t want to target. If I am being real, it’s all heterosexual men, who aren’t affluent. Dems have had an issue attracting men in that group since Clinton.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
exactly - there is a reason the Dems wanted to ride with Biden again even though he was clearly not mentally fit

its virtually impossible for a nonwhite woman to sweep Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania - and that's the Dems best route
You don't know that. You're just assuming.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Oh I agree. Black men are part of that “eww, icky” constituency that Dems don’t want to target. If I am being real, it’s all heterosexual men, who aren’t affluent. Dems have had an issue attracting men in that group since Clinton.

Definitely had the same thought. Dems really are having trouble reaching straight men of all stripes.

Hasan says it too

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find it ironic that the same male demo that is struggling now are the same ones who would ignore the plights of minorities and say “pick yourself up by your bootstraps” but now because that they are the victims it’s ok to blame the goverment and other groups for screwing you over

With that said Dems haven’t done themselves any favors by calling everything that Men like “toxic masculinity” and basically trying to distance themselves from any versions of masculinity

I have no problems with the LBGTQ community but they are a small group and the level of pandering Dems to them they should have also been doing to these disgruntled men

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
IMO it's all (straight) men in general given that they aren't doing much better with affluent white men. I think the problem is that virtually all their messaging is written/formulated by women, many of the policies are focused on women, and then when you add in the general way they ignore non affluent men you get a general sense that the party has other priorities. Don't have a 5-6 figure student loan and don't need an abortion? The party isn't really talking to you directly, besides some platitudes. The crypto thing for black men is especially asinine. It's like normal, average men are a foreign concept to them that can only be reached via some type of inversion of joe Rogan-isms. Are you a sensitive man who likes to garden and trade crypto? You're in luck.

I like loans for small businesses but I'd rather have 1 million+ black men learning a trade thanks to free community college. Most CCs have industrial, HVAC, electrical, etc courses and those are some of the best jobs for people who don't want a traditional education. That type of vision shouldn't be hard to sell. Hell, throw in some China scare shyt about our workers falling behind. Throw in some shyt about building community colleges in rural areas that also can serve as community centers for lonely (white) people lol. That's not hard or overly expensive given the potential to train an avalanche of new tax payers, create future business men/women, etc. And it logically makes more sense than just dangling business loans to a demographic that is largely unequipped to take advantage of something like that.