WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I find it ironic that the same male demo that is struggling now are the same ones who would ignore the plights of minorities and say “pick yourself up by your bootstraps” but now because that they are the victims it’s ok to blame the goverment and other groups for screwing you over

With that said Dems haven’t done themselves any favors by calling everything that Men like “toxic masculinity” and basically trying to distance themselves from any versions of masculinity

I have no problems with the LBGTQ community but they are a small group and the level of pandering Dems to them they should have also been doing to these disgruntled men
Dudes aren't struggling. They just want to be like the top dogs in their friend groups.

They want to buy new homes for low rates, want the stock market on easy mode, want that beach house or go play golf 3 days a week.

Basically, they want the things promised to them by their parents when they worked their way through college and got into the workforce and started families.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
If Trump wins he won't make it 4 years. He'll really be the pretend president this time and JD Mandel will be doing the actual work. Trump is just going through the motions at this point.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Your grasping straws, I never made a prediction that he would win

Grasping at straws by quoting exactly what you said and reposting a link you provided to Breitbart of all places that says "Larry Elder Has A Legit Shot of Winning" in the title. You should head back to your echo chamber in TLR. It's obvious the discussion here is to much for your simple mind to handle. You clearly thought he had a shot of winning the recall and going on to be the 2024 Presidential nominee. You said that yourself not me.

:mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You guys are really up in here in an echo chamber. Kamala lost already. If she gets less than 90 percent of the black vote she loses. And she's not getting 90 percent, that's obvious, she's cooked

And these 50/50 polls are horrendous for her, trump has hidden voters she doesn't
Insert Now this is a name I have not heard in a long time gif

For those too young to remember. Our current batch of all stars get their inspiration from watching this guys film

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Early voting started in GA.

:salute:

I'm famous in these streets for predicting that Hillary wasn't going to win

the-rock-rock.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If Trump wins he won't make it 4 years. He'll really be the pretend president this time and JD Mandel will be doing the actual work. Trump is just going through the motions at this point.
I'm sure the heritage foundation is banking on JD taking over early.