• Total voters

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
No, it didn't.

Sumter County, FL (where The Villages is located) voted 63% for McCain in 2008 and 67% for Romney in 2012.
yup the villages are a republican stronghold and it's grown by about 60k since 2008 and 2012. the kind of people that retired there are what have turned florida from a purple state to a red state. the worse that the northeast has to offer ends up there.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
yup. as i said trump did not do shyt to grab moderates, he actually will probably do worse amongst moderates this time compared to 2020.. he went further and further into insanity. no normal sane middle class families see him and say 'thats the guy I want!'

we can talk about inflations but the market has been doing well, the return on my 401k has been crazy high since biden took office.

they have something to lose. magatards dont. they're fukking perpetual losers.

Then why are people so hyped about MAGA gaining ground?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Is it just me, or is there something really odd about Trump going to Colorado, California, and New York to campaign? It doesn't add up that he'd spend the time and resources holding rallies there when he knows he's not winning those states.

he plans on pointing to massive fake support nationwide to challenge the results of the election. fake polls and crowd sizes will be his smoke and mirrors.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Is it just me, or is there something really odd about Trump going to Colorado, California, and New York to campaign? It doesn't add up that he'd spend the time and resources holding rallies there when he knows he's not winning those states.

The two reasonings I can think of, which are not nefarious:

1) He thinks he can win the popular vote and wants to run up his scores in blue states to ensure it happens. He will lose all three of those states but (in his mind) a significant increase in voters there will pad his total vote numbers.

2) He's doing what he always does: grift. Currently he has a NY fundraiser scheduled for October 27th, including 250k plates/tables lmao. Could be the last influx of cash he sees before the election, and the last cash he sees for awhile if he loses in November.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Whatever strategists the Harris-Walz campaign has been listening to over the last month need to be fired.

• Neutered Walz, and had him juelizing on the debate stage about Tiananmen Square when all he had to say was, "It was 30-something years ago and I misremembered the exact dates. Moving on. :unimpressed:"
  • Apparently made them move away from the "We're not going back" slogan because it was "too divisive"
  • Had the campaign go from "Republicans are weird!" to "Look how many Republicans are endorsing me!"
  • "I got a glock!" and "I want the most lethal fighting force!" sounding like a Bush-era neocon
  • "Despite the fact that Biden was the most unpopular president of the last 50 years, so much so that he had to drop out of the race, I would do nothing different from him, including his unconditional support of Isntreal and their genocide of Palestinians! Except when it comes to putting Republicans on my cabinet. That'll be the difference!"
I think the issue is they are trying to win battleground states and the messaging changed just for those people. So nationally they look stupid but I bet its helping them there if they haven't stopped.