WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

While I can say a smartass shytpost... I will offer this nugget... I think this can hurt Trump even more.

Democrats will vote more via Absentee or Absentee Early Voting, with some on Election Day. They won't be voting for Trump so this is a not issue for them. But where I lead to is Republicans... they won't be voting Absentee or Early Voting as much... they will vote on Election Day.

So by not early voting, and waiting till Election Day, it will allow some of them to flirt with the idea that Trump is in mental decline -or- Trump has nothing for them. Not every MAGA will change, but some will change if they see their God coming in for a town hall, dance around for 30 mins, and leave without answering their questions.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I like it go into enemy territory

Hopefully she calls Joe out for all his bullshyt

Rogan just kisses whose ever ass is on his podcast anyway. He's already said she's running a great campaign. Trump on the other hand. Who the fukk knows what he's doing and so many posters are like Kamala needs to be better after seeing the shyt show he's putting out.

:mjlol:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rogan just kisses whose ever ass is on his podcast anyway. He's already said she's running a great campaign. Trump on the other hand. Who the fukk knows what he's doing and so many posters are like Kamala needs to be better after seeing the shyt show he's putting out.

:mjlol:

Yeah he just agrees with whoever the guest is

It would be good for her to address some of the bullsh1t Rogan and his followers believe about her