WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
:picard: I think the 3rd party split might do it, that ad on stein was for a reason. Internals have to be too tight for comfort
Harvard/Harris is actually one of the pollsters that has been tougher against Dems. This is the first time she's ever led in one of their polls.

That's a good sign :manny:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

Trump is a clown but he knows how to fool people.

One of the smartest things that he did was delay the stimulus checks and put his name on them. He knew that the dummies would give him credit for the money despite him having nothing to do with it passing :francis:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:picard: I think the 3rd party split might do it, that ad on stein was for a reason. Internals have to be too tight for comfort
The nasty thing about it is that the stated goal of some in the Green Party this year is specifically to cost Harris a state like Michigan or Wisconsin. West with 2 percent seems wild though.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Trump has ran pretty much zero ground game to boost turnout for himself. He's banking on replacing the 3-4% he's lost from his 2020 numbers with aggrieved minorities (a lot of whom have never voted) and the first time incel vote. Bold strategy.

I agree with David Plouffe, the race is within the margin. Kamala has a slight edge based on her courting a broad range of "undecided" voters versus Trump trying to cherry pick through division. Less than or around a million people will decide the election.