WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seriously. I can barely enjoy fall and football season which is my favorite time of the year because I just want election day to be here.
This a more than legit reaction considering what's at stake. We're either going to remain a liberal democracy for another 4 years or become a fascist country. Its a pretty big deal.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I'm sure someone else will post the other polls from this because I don't feel like it. I will just say if this is true Trump has no chance.
20241013-140755.jpg

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Almost like going to the people is more important than podcast :ohhh:
Wait I thought people were complaining that she wasn’t doing interviews, podcasts, ducking the media and doing too many rallies. It’s almost if people are going to Monday morning Quarterback no matter what she does. :ohhh:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Seriously. I can barely enjoy fall and football season which is my favorite time of the year because I just want election day to be here.
Same, I want this to all be over. Either history will be made (first woman president) or this country will descend into fascism.

I just want to know what happens already.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Wait I thought people were complaining that she wasn’t doing interviews, podcasts, ducking the media and doing too many rallies. It’s almost if people are going to Monday morning Quarterback no matter what she does. :ohhh:
It's almost like she's 60 and can do both :ohhh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same, I want this to all be over. Either history will be made (first woman president) or this country will descend into fascism.
i have to reject this, for the same reason i reject the "trump '28 run" claims

trump is a weak, pathetic, senile old man, and JD Vance would knife trump in the back to run in 28. what's gonna happen is that trump is gonna spend most of his time golfing and directing as many tax dollars as he can into his shytty businesses. yeah, stephen miller will have him run off a few disgusting executive orders, but Hakeem will totally shut Trump down

let's not act like the country was in a fascist place in 2019. i'm willing to bet that most productive, employed posters in here were doing pretty well :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kamala's current output is fine. frankly, the election is already decided, barring some huge economic shock in the next few weeks

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
i have to reject this, for the same reason i reject the "trump '28 run" claims

trump is a weak, pathetic, senile old man, and JD Vance would knife trump in the back to run in 28. what's gonna happen is that trump is gonna spend most of his time golfing and directing as many tax dollars as he can into his shytty businesses. yeah, stephen miller will have him run off a few disgusting executive orders, but Hakeem will totally shut Trump down

let's not act like the country was in a fascist place in 2019. i'm willing to bet that most productive, employed posters in here were doing pretty well :dead:
Nah, Trump is surrounding himself with more lackeys now than in his first term. Also, the Supreme Court has essentially given him immunity if he returns to the White House.

So there's fewer guardrails in place to block him than in 2017-2021.