WHO WINS?

• Total voters

br82186

Superstar
Daps
How is Kamala being outworked? :dahell: I'm not seeing that... she's been everywhere the last 3 months
Both have been equally out there, but ther was a moment when Trump was completely quiet in doing rallies.

This is just a fact of Trump doing the bare minimum and he would be good, but Kamala has to max herself out and max out after that just to appease people and it still won't be enough.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Glad Kamala is gonna be here a lot this week..she has to live in Michigan essentially.

And hopefully she finds a new message because nobody believes her shift to the right

All that is doing is making her more disliked all Around

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Because she's not going 50 rallies per day lol.

Her interviews and podcasts reach more people than rallies, to be honest. Also, this week, she's doing a ton of rallies.
Almost like going to the people is more important than podcast :ohhh:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Almost like going to the people is more important than podcast :ohhh:
Podcasts that reach millions of people vs rallies that only reach thousands. Hmm, which one is probably better? :jbhmm:

Also, she is doing rallies and other campaign events. So it's not like she's stuck at home.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Podcasts that reach millions of people vs rallies that only reach thousands. Hmm, which one is probably better? :jbhmm:

Also, she is doing rallies and other campaign events. So it's not like she's stuck at home.
Going to communities and talking to constitutes in person.

Townhall in battlegrounds >> podcast

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This CBS poll also has Kamala getting 43% of White voters, which is what Obama got in 2008, and 63% of Latino voters (a few points higher than what Biden got in 2020). Yet, they only have her up 3% nationally. Yeah, things don't add up.

It is what it is. I don't care about polls. Election Day can't come soon enough.

Seriously. I can barely enjoy fall and football season which is my favorite time of the year because I just want election day to be here.