WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

This shyt is so lame in the context of there already being a congress that will likely be split and require compromise to get anything done.

I'm not opposed to appealing to the middle/normies, who are most people. But my god can we focus on actual policies instead of following Trump's lead and just announcing nonsense that doesn't stack up if you think about it for a minute.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not opposed to appealing to the middle/normies, who are most people. But my god can we focus on actual policies instead of following Trump's lead and just announcing nonsense that doesn't stack up if you think about it for a minute.
Seriously? She's not following Trump's lead whatsoever... Trump is literally threating to throw democrats in jail and Kamala says she's planning to implement bipartisan council

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Seriously? She's not following Trump's lead whatsoever... Trump is literally threating to throw democrats in jail and Kamala says she's planning to implement bipartisan council

I'm referring to Trump's nonsensical plans that he throws out randomly on twitter before or after a rally. Last week he said Americans who live abroad shouldn't be taxed. Just nonsense.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
New: DOJ sues Virginia, saying the state is unlawfully trying to systematically remove voters from the rolls within 90 days of a federal election. DOJ filed a similar suit recently against Alabama.

2/2
Here is the complaint: DocumentCloud

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GZo4hriXAAAGR2u.jpg