WHO WINS?

• Total voters

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Didn't Al Gore distance himself from Bill Clinton in 2000? Ironically, I think that was one of the reasons Gore lost.

Anyway, Kamala can't realistically run away from Biden. She is his VP, and she helped pass many of his key legislation and nominations (by breaking ties in the Senate).

As some have pointed out, it's Biden himself that is unpopular (mainly due to his age and bumbling) and not so much his policies.
Yup Gore was scared of the dikk suck

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i also don't think musk has any special pull with any group. well-educated liberals liked him at one point but he burned all that goodwill. hard to sell himself to undecideds because he's got no charisma and comes off as a freak - definitely not giving off populist vibes. i'm sure trump voters are gleeful that he's on their side, but he hasn't been there long enough that he's one of their own.

he's just an a$$hole who appeals to a$$holes now.
i'm pretty unimpressed by Democrats letting that fakkit prance around at trump rallies, without loudly and publicly reminding him who subsidizes his shytty cars

how do you not knock him down several pegs with that fact? :dahell:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
musk has latched onto maga because he's a terrible person and a selfish racist who wants more money for himself, but i'm sure he also sees the blind adulation trump gets and wants that for himself. he wants to be loved and admired and have people think he's the shyt like that. but nobody other than trump has that power. he'll fail here too like he's failed with every other group of people.
He jumped in because he's got troubles of his own coming up whether it's chickens finally coming home to roost on the Tesla scam or the RICO he's got pending along with the other charges of fraud that he needs gone, these before the confirmed election interference today.

Trump can't do anything for Tesla but he can wipe the rest away, that's why he's running interference and giving Trump PACs 150 mil

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

another loss for idiot progressives like @AquaCityBoy and @Pull Up the Roots , heading into the weekend :banderas: i love it

and more evidence that the far left is a total disgrace. the fact that Allred even had to address this is embarrassing. how many fukking times have i pointed out that this bullshyt is a total stain on democrats' image :laff:

Can you go an hour without bringing up some random trans issue :wtf: good grief

Nobody else here cares and Cruz was going to win anyway