WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think extremely popular is a stretch. I can count on one hand how many people I know own teslas.

People see him for what he is, an eccentric billionaire. He has impact swaying public opinion similar to a Bill Gates or Mark Cuban which is to say a little but not much. If somebody likes Musk enough to subscribe to his world view they're probably already a Trump voter

I think this is another case of someone thinking their timeline is real life. Among people who could probably use less screen time, for better or worst, Elon Musk IS quite popular.

But for a LOT of average people, they just know that he's the Tesla guy, he bought Twitter for no real reason and people didn't like it, and he's a little weird. That's about it.

What I don't understand is that for a lot of the people they're trying to reach, the association doesn't entirely make sense. A large portion of his fortune is based on electric vehicles, and they've spent a not insignificant amount of time demonizing electric vehicles.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yep, it's going to be some bullsh!t.

It's going to be goofy Trumpettes saying stuff like, "As a woman, I feel that you're a protector. How will you protect us against the communist Democrats that want trans women to rape us real women?"

Yeah, I doubt that tactic works for women but he might earn @the cac mamba vote :wow:

What I don't understand is that for a lot of the people they're trying to reach, the association doesn't entirely make sense. A large portion of his fortune is based on electric vehicles, and they've spent a not insignificant amount of time demonizing electric vehicles.

Same reason Trump is a rich privileged a$$hole (and always was) but he has millions of poor/working class white people convinced he's of them.

As long as you bash the people they resent they'll overlook anything else.

Will this be cult meeting or another self inflicted disaster by Trump...

Cult meeting.

It's on FOX News, they won't let anyone on that's unfriendly to Trump.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Didn't Al Gore distance himself from Bill Clinton in 2000? Ironically, I think that was one of the reasons Gore lost.

Anyway, Kamala can't realistically run away from Biden. She is his VP, and she helped pass many of his key legislation and nominations (by breaking ties in the Senate).

As some have pointed out, it's Biden himself that is unpopular (mainly due to his age and bumbling) and not so much his policies.
Bill Clinton was popular in 2000. There were even small rumors he wanted a constitutional amendment to run a third term.

Opposite of Biden.