WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
If this is true this isn’t gonna go how he thinks it is.
that all-women trump town hall is gonna be a disaster :mjlol:
I doubt that Fox News is going to have any liberal/anti-Trump women in the audience.

It's going to be mostly, if not entirely, full of Trump-supporting women.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt that Fox News is going to have any liberal/anti-Trump women in the audience.

It's going to be mostly, if not entirely, full of Trump-supporting women.

you say that but there's weird pushing back from Fox News at times. dont forget Trump turns on a dime and is fickle and bashed Fox News vocally pretty often lately, at least on truth social. and theres a good amount of clips floating around with Fox news pundits criticizing Trump, in some rare cases directly to him/ at him. Not to mention the dominion fiasco cost them 800 million dollars.

so I get there will be a big pro-Trump tilt but I am not expecting full on coddling either, all it takes is one or two bad moments for this whole thing to be a disaster for trump. like the debate or black journalism conference. i really hope this airs live

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kind of annoying that they kept Walz under wraps for awhile

Only thing I can think of is they were spooked by some of the “lies” he said and wanted the heat to die down

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
you say that but there's weird pushing back from Fox News at times. dont forget Trump turns on a dime and is fickle and bashed Fox News vocally pretty often lately, at least on truth social. and theres a good amount of clips floating around with Fox news pundits criticizing Trump, in some rare cases directly to him/ at him. Not to mention the dominion fiasco cost them 800 million dollars.

so I get there will be a big pro-Trump tilt but I am not expecting full on coddling either, all it takes is one or two bad moments for this whole thing to be a disaster for trump. like the debate or black journalism conference. i really hope this airs live
I don't think that Trump would agree to the townhall if he or his team can't get to screen the questions beforehand

He's still Trump, so he's certainly going to ramble and say all of the crazy stuff lol, but I doubt he'll get any hard-hitting questions. If he does, he won't answer them anyway.