WHO WINS?

• Total voters

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The discourse about the election is maddening to me…all this parsing and nuance about how Kamala’s campaign has to pivot to another level of perfection every goddamned day…coddle the stupid idiot inherently racist “but really just economically anxious, misunderstood working class” dumb cac portion of the electorate who seemingly are the only people in any presidential election that ever really matter….while simultaneously being criticized for any practical coalition building to ostensibly appeal to the dumb cac swing state vote by people who really just want her to lose so they can go “I told you so :beli:…it’s because she didn’t reverse one of the foundational tenants of US foreign policy for generations, and abandon Israel as an ally”

Meanwhile Trump does absolutely nothing but blatantly lie about any and everything imaginable and incoherently spew fear mongering about immigrants coming to murder and rape the dumb cacs’ kids…no grand plan for anything at all, just “the Mexicans and Haitians and even ******s from the Congo are coming to kill you” while ducking interviews and debates and campaigning far less than he did in previous cycles….if he wins I don’t wanna hear shyt but how it’s an indictment on the stupidity of us as a nation….none of this “well, if only Kamala would have blah blah blah” bullshyt
The two scales are infuriating.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
He still needs to show up to a Vikings game

druski-meme-druski-hands-up-meme.jpg

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
:why: Crazy that it feels like Trump is gaining momentum

Sometimes it feels like PTSD with Trump and his ability to not have any accountability for his actions. And we have been through quite a bit over the last almost 10 years because of it.

I’d like to see a fiery Walz out there to keep energy up (and maybe he has been) but ultimately I still think Harris has the edge but it’s all too close for comfort.

Can’t wait until we get out of this timeline with Trump’s shyt. :snoop:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Based on these maps, of the 7 swing states (NC, GA, NV, AZ, PA, MI, WI), if she wins these 3 (PA, MI, WI), she will win the election with 270 exactly.

If she wins NC or GA, then she can lose MI or WI as well.

I'm highly confident with the Midwest Iornwall. She campaigned hard as hell there.