WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Brutal for Dems. Senate control is lost. Harris campaign is stuck and slipping.

She kept O Malley Dillon and a few other of the Biden team. The campaign they were running was basically say nothing and do nothing .

this feels like their influence, but Kamala has always been a more moderate, cautious campaigner/person

They need be going bolder and more intense. Hit back at the media. Talk about economic middle/lower class issues. Over and over. Leave it all on the field. Say fukk Biden if she needs to. Give an interview and say "I thought to myself, he's just too old. This isn't right for the American people"

make some concessions like that.

Yeah the strategists are fukking her over

They have Walz on a leash

Just campaign idiocy

Way too close this I'm a right leaning moderate campaign is dumb as fukk

Its really wild , I'm not liking some of these campaign answers down the stretch. Trying way to hard to be moderate, and need to differentiate herself from biden

:francis:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

br82186

Superstar
Daps
It's over. Trump is going to win and get re-elected with a supermajority in the House and Senate. Republicans controlling all branches of the government for the foreseeable future.
Thank you poster with very little post count and who hasn't been on here then out of nowhere states their opinion

tenor.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
"Trump is gaining momentum" :unimpressed:

Meanwhile, in reality, the race is stable. Harris still with a slight lead:

2oAZB4o.png
I can’t for the life of me imagine why the media would want a close race and push the narrative that things are worsening for Kamala to drum up engagement and drama :mindblown:

Keeping in mind everyone said the race was going to be tight. Literally nothing is changing from expectations. The pearl clutchers I guess expected Kamala to get 60% of the vote.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
...and for no discernable reason :wtf: I can't think of any reason that would be happening

Nothing has gone particularly well for Trump in the last couple weeks.

The discourse about the election is maddening to me…all this parsing and nuance about how Kamala’s campaign has to pivot to another level of perfection every goddamned day…coddle the stupid idiot inherently racist “but really just economically anxious, misunderstood working class” dumb cac portion of the electorate who seemingly are the only people in any presidential election that ever really matter….while simultaneously being criticized for any practical coalition building to ostensibly appeal to the dumb cac swing state vote by people who really just want her to lose so they can go “I told you so :beli:…it’s because she didn’t reverse one of the foundational tenants of US foreign policy for generations, and abandon Israel as an ally”

Meanwhile Trump does absolutely nothing but blatantly lie about any and everything imaginable and incoherently spew fear mongering about immigrants coming to murder and rape the dumb cacs’ kids…no grand plan for anything at all, just “the Mexicans and Haitians and even ******s from the Congo are coming to kill you” while ducking interviews and debates and campaigning far less than he did in previous cycles….if he wins I don’t wanna hear shyt but how it’s an indictment on the stupidity of us as a nation….none of this “well, if only Kamala would have blah blah blah” bullshyt

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brutal for Dems. Senate control is lost. Harris campaign is stuck and slipping.

The “excitement” around Kamala was due to come down at some point. These are also the dog days of an election; no one wants to make a mistake so it’s more or less BAU. I anticipate a bump as November gets closer.

I think black folks will help deliver Michigan again; I also anticipate more republicans than usual staying home.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The discourse about the election is maddening to me…all this parsing and nuance about how Kamala’s campaign has to pivot to another level of perfection every goddamned day…coddle the stupid idiot inherently racist “but really just economically anxious, misunderstood working class” dumb cac portion of the electorate who seemingly are the only people in any presidential election that ever really matter….while simultaneously being criticized for any practical coalition building to ostensibly appeal to the dumb cac swing state vote by people who really just want her to lose so they can go “I told you so :beli:…it’s because she didn’t reverse one of the foundational tenants of US foreign policy for generations, and abandon Israel as an ally”

Meanwhile Trump does absolutely nothing but blatantly lie about any and everything imaginable and incoherently spew fear mongering about immigrants coming to murder and rape the dumb cacs’ kids…no grand plan for anything at all, just “the Mexicans and Haitians and even ******s from the Congo are coming to kill you” while ducking interviews and debates and campaigning far less than he did in previous cycles….if he wins I don’t wanna hear shyt but how it’s an indictment on the stupidity of us as a nation….none of this “well, if only Kamala would have blah blah blah” bullshyt
Thank you!

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Trump is literally white privilege incarnate...which ironically his supporters deny the existence of.

He has an inherent advantage just due to that and the EC. The saying about a black person having to work twice as hard, etc. still applies here.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can’t for the life of me imagine why the media would want a close race and push the narrative that things are worsening for Kamala to drum up engagement and drama :mindblown:

Keeping in mind everyone said the race was going to be tight. Literally nothing is changing from expectations. The pearl clutchers I guess expected Kamala to get 60% of the vote.
They like to ignore how many dumb and racist people live in this country :mjlol:

A black woman will never win in a landslide for president even if the other option is a senile, demented, felonious, sexual deviant criminal