WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Go vote for Trump or Stein. I don't think Harris camp can do anything to satisfy you.
You want to argue for the sake of arguing.
I pray brother west is on the ballot wherever this enlightened young man lives. That’s a brother you can be proud to vote for.

Keep your third eye open. #West2024

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Bottomline, this is less about a division between moderates and progressives than it is a debate between adults and nihilistic children.

If you are willing to risk a Trump presidency, you are not as serious about progressive ideals as you claim to be. A Trump presidency will lead to multiple steps back in every area progressives are concerned about including the environment, racial justice, women's rights, wealth inequality, etc.

Biden has been terrible on his Israel policy and I do not think Kamala will be better. But based on his 1st term, I do know that Trump will be worse.

You think things are bad now? Wait until the Trump admin allows a full on and unequivocal annexation of the West Bank in order to satisfy Miriam Adelson.

Do not claim to care about the Palestinians if you are willing to risk a Trump Presidency. There are two choices in this election and one will lead to a worse outcome for Palestinians. So those of you who are more concerned about preserving your ideological purity than the actual well being of Palestinians are full of shyt and more interested in lecturing from your high horse than you are concerned the people you claim to care about.
Well said. We’ve made this point several times and the amount of cirque du soleil level acrobatics made to refute this from the usual suspects has been extraordinary.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
this race is a 50/50 coin toss right now. anyone saying otherwise is kidding themselves :yeshrug:
Trump is relying on apolitical minority males to come out and vote for him on Election Day. Most of those people have never voted. If they don’t show up he gets landslided. If they do show up he may win

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well said. We’ve made this point several times and the amount of cirque du soleil level acrobatics made to refute this from the usual suspects has been extraordinary.

Why is the assumption that everybody who dislikes Biden's foreign policy on Israel wants a Trump presidency?

I've voted a straight Dem ticket every election since I was old enough (except in 2010 when I forgot and shyt :skip:) and I'll do the same this year, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to criticize a policy that I think is unethical. If Kamala wins and nothing changes I'll still complain, and if Trump wins and nothing changes I'll still complain (but probably more since he'll likely be worse).

40k+ dead civilians is unacceptable regardless of who's in charge.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fundamentally disagree with that.

Yes the republicans stab you in the back every chance they get. That said, as a politician you have to try to reach across the aisle. That's how these democratic systems of government were built to work. So either get rid of the system or you do what is necessary, and negotiate to try to do the best you can for people.

:dahell:

What kind of self sabotaging strategy is this?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I had a feeling the high of Biden dropping out followed by the Walz pick was the best it was gonna get but I did not think it would get this bad. Neutered Walz, basically saying everything Biden has done so far foreign policy wise you stand by, court Republicans (talking about having them in your cabinet), validate all the bullshyt Republican have said about the border to further poison the brains of the populace and to top it off, sounding even more like a warhawk when it comes to Iran.

Democrats using every opportunity to be the worst they can be with Trump's GOP as their opponent and it's only setting up this country to be worse off later on.
:what: